BY LIFESOURCE

The Wellness Connected Member Website Captures And Displays Real-Time Health And Activity Data From Our Growing Family Of Wireless Monitoring Devices, Each Enabled With Proprietary Wireless Technology That Lets You Connect To Your Results Online. Automatically Uploads Data Track Your Weight Online One-Touch Activation 60+ Memory Storage Capacity Of 330 Lbs Low Profile Made In China see more...

d m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scale is great because it's inexpensive, good product and connected wireless! I found the best way to keep myself on check is to weigh myself constantly, so that I am conscious of what I eat and I hold myself accountable.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had a hard time finding a scale that I love and one that is consistent and I recently purchases this one and I really like it. The weights are consistent and the price was reasonable.
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Really great scale. I love using this on a weekly basis to weigh myself. I try not to weight myself too often because I don't find it as productive as once a week. This one also has a very clean look to it
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Have this scale
in my bathroom is works well isn't a cheap item it did meet up to my expectTions ... it does
what it is there to do the value is great it's not too pricey and I would recommend it to others
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It tells me I'm to fat! no immediate it's great I guess lol at first I didn't understand how it could be telling me OK your this Muh then I get on twenty minstrel later and it change
wendy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is extremely important to have in your house this are very good product and i need to get myself one soon it be interesting to have just in case .
Kyla A.
Life source wellness connected wireless precision scale is a great product & amazing for when ou wanna see if yo are maintaining, gaining, or losing
Kirsti R.
It was hard to figure out at first because you have to program users to keep track of weight gain and lost. But once i figured out out out was great!
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good scale, I've always had a very accurate weight each time I weigh myself. I'm very please with this brand/product.
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
I love that you can track your weight online with this scale .It makes it easier for me to see how much weight I have lost
Ashleigh G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can i purchase ?
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
How often do you weight?
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Best scales I need a reliable one