LifeScan One Touch Ultra Test Strips uploaded by Bethany M.

BY LIFESCAN

Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I love these test strips. With my insurance I don't have to pay much for them thankfully. They take an average amount of blood, nothing like the ones 20 years ago!
Christen C.
These are a must for anyone who is diabetic. They are the only test strips that I will use, and they never fail where others do. I don't think I've ever experienced one time that there was an error due to a reading with these test strips. If you need test strips these are definitely a must!
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Great item, very affordable, covered by most insurances! Easy to use and very accurate. The packaging is safe and sanitary, which is so important for diabetics who are prone to infections.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
These One Touch Ultra diabetic test strips are made for just the one touch ultra testing machine. That being said if you have medical insurance that covers them they are awesome. Very accurate and they give you a reading fast. However most insurance do not cover them so beware they run a $100 for a box of 50.
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Easy to use. Highly compatible with one touch. Think I bought at target or cvs. $19 for 50 I think. Effective. Work well. Met expectations. Will buy again.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
These are so easy to use with my one touch ultra mini. They are very accurate and needs very little blood for a reading.
Jennifer Y.
One touch is a great brand for testing strips but they are very expensive if you buy them without rx
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very easy to use, doesn't reacquire much blood and is accurate! These are the only strips I use!
Taylor M.
Gaffney, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mama uses these and she says they work pretty well and she likes them pretty good.

Kohl's