HealthFirst AidLifeScan, Inc.
Lifescan Inc OneTouch Delica Fine Lancets - 30 Guage (100 Sterile Lancets)

Lifescan Inc OneTouch Delica Fine Lancets - 30 Guage (100 Sterile Lancets)

by LifeScan, Inc.

OneTouch Delica Lancets Fine 30G are designed to be used with the OneTouch Delica lancing device. The lancets offer patients and healthcare professionals excellent protection from infectious diseases. OneTouch Delica Lancets are made with 30 gauge stainless steel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lifescan Inc OneTouch Delica Fine Lancets - 30 Guage (100 Sterile Lancets)!
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
Lifescan Inc OneTouch Delica Fine Lancets - 30 Guage (100 Sterile Lancets) uploaded by Bethany M.
These are my favorite lancelets! They are a bit more expensive but I think they are worth it. They are gentle on your fingers and that does wonders for me. I am wild about them.
Milysen R.
Lifescan Inc OneTouch Delica Fine Lancets - 30 Guage (100 Sterile Lancets) uploaded by Milysen R.
[product:onetouch-verio-test-strips---100-count] Son las agujas para hacer la prueba de la azucar es de fácil utiliza. Cuando le qutas la tapita esa misma la urilizas para decechar Y que nadie si pinche

Looking for your answer?