BY LIFE SAVERS

LifeSaver 5 Flavor Gummi Theater Pack see more...

• Are these worth it? I don't eat gummies often 2 Answers
Jessica  E.
Love these fruity sweet gummy treats! They're usually $1 at your local grocery store but you can get them at gas stations and select movie theaters. They have about 4 servings in a box if you follow the guide... 😂
Alyssa J.
Roselle Park, NJ
I️ love all the flavors that come in the box. Each piece is a gummy circle with a hole in the middle to be shaped like a life preserver. If you love sweet and chewy candies this is for you!
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
Everyone loves Lifesavers. We had a birthday with a nautical theme. All the guests received a roll in the goodie bags. The guests loved them. they're delicious and great for freshening your breath. I never see them in rolls in stores anymore
I grew up on this yummy candy, the flavors are delicious. They stay fresh even after you open and close the bag many times. They are chewy and full of fruit flavor and are so colorful. They aren't very expensive so you can buy lots and fill containers I highly recommend them try them once and you will be hooked, so you will need a lifesaver to save yourself lol
felesha W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these gummies! I could eat them all day. They come in so many different flavors and you can find them in almost any store. They come in different size packs so you can pick and choose depending or your mood. Great product for a great price!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like both the hard and gummy lifesavers but I enjoy the gummy a little more! I haven't had these in years but they're a great gummy treat if you're craving one. Definitely worth the buy, they aren't too expensive.
Ieasha M.
Palmyra , PA
I was addicted to these gummy life savers! I couldn't believe they taste better than the hard candies! I used to eat these all the time but I've slowed down on candy! The Cherry flavor and I believe pina coloda is amazing!! Go buy these!!
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
Favorite candy for sure. Love how it has different flavored in the box. And these aren't to chewy like some candies are. My least favorite is the green life saver. I usually pay a little over a dollar a box and that's so affordable!
Maricruz I.
I haven't had these in years. I believe the last time I was like 9. And I'm 23 right now. Wahhh how sad. Lol. They are delicious in flavor everything to go snack. Anything in gummy form is good especially these.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
My boyfriend and i always buy a pack of thrse before we go to the movies. They're his favorite gummy candy ever. They remind me of when i was a kid and would eat the hard versions that my grandma always had!
Tracey Y.
Are these worth it? I don't eat gummies often