BY LIFE SAVERS

New! More Flavors.  More Fun for Your Mouth.®. Cherry Limeade. Raspberry Iced Tea. Fruit Punch. Blue Raspberry Slushy. Watermelon Breeze. What s Inside...Per Serving. see more...

• Where can I find these ? 1 Answers
  • How do they taste? how is the flavor? intense? bland?2 Answers
  • What big supermarkets are these sold in? Meijer? Walmart? Krogers?...3 Answers
Ana V.
Ana V.
miami, FL
I tried these and they taste really good. They are refreshing and don't sit too heavy in your stomach. One of the flavors isn't too good but it is a sacrifice for the awesome tasting flavors of the rest.

The best part about this fruity, chewy, delicious gummy treats is that no matter how much you eat they don't effect you like other gummy candies would. Then are absolutely delicious!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
the flavors themselves are good. i have not really ever liked any gummy type candies/goodies. they hurt my teeth too much. but my nephews love these.
Gracie Z.
Gracie Z.
I love life savers they are so sweet and chewy and they are amazing and taste awasome
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
I used to love these but then I found out gummies are made from the boiled bones of cows-so I stopped eating and buying them. It's tragic what the food industry puts in products for us to eat.
Antoinette T.
Antoinette T.
I really like the flavor a lot. They really taste good. They are wonderful everyone should try them. They are great went you want something good eat.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
These are my favorite flavors out of the lifesaver gummy choices! Good flavors, not the same as all the other gummies you find!! Yum!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazingly good, could never go wrong with this candy love the chewy ones they taste good and can be given to anyone in the family.
Conchita R.
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
These are delicious! definitely would recommend to anyone! Once you eat them, you kinda never want to stop.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Stoughton, MA
Anything Lifesavers are so yummy! I can ear the entire bag in one sitting! Wish they made more flavors.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Glade Spring, VA
These are the only kind of gummies I eat. They are sooooooo good! Can't just eat one!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Walled Lake, MI
What big supermarkets are these sold in? Meijer? Walmart? Krogers? Kmart?
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
How do they taste? how is the flavor? intense? bland?
Jennifer L.