LifeSavers Gummies Candy Sours uploaded by Khadijah M.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Lifesavers Gummies Sours Candy 130 Calories Per Serving Tangy Cherry Watermelon Orange Strawberry Black Raspberry More Flavors. More Fun For Your Mouth.™ see more...

• Is there any other lifesavers out there that I should try; other ...2 Answers
  • Who else loves all the flavors?6 Answers
  • Would you ever consider making these in a sugar free variety?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "with my love for gummies, and the great flavors this is perfect for someone with a chewy sweet tooth" in 11 reviews
  • "These are really good and easy to chew if you don't like the hard one that they have my favorite one has always been the red one " in 11 reviews
  • "if you are one who enjoys the hard candy lifesavers... you will definiately enjoy the chewey ones.. great taste, that will lead you to eat the whole bag" in 9 reviews
  • "So these are really good and I believe they are a good "cheat" snack but I eat these so fast I don't even taste them." in 8 reviews
  • "When I was a kid I would love to get the little rolls of the hard life savers and now that its in gummy form makes it even better. " in 8 reviews
Rosa G.
I rarely find myself giving anything less than a 4 when it comes to candy, but this candy has great flavor, it doesn't have that medicinal aftertaste that most people hate. It's very chewy kind of rubbery and that's one thing I can't stand in a candy. I don't mind there being a chewiness to them but there's a fine line. Flavor is spot on but texture can definitely being improved.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I absoulty love lifesavers. i love the flavors and the fact that it is gummy is the best. I don't really like the hard candy very much. Price is okay about $4. i usually get my candy at the local drug store like Rite Aid. If any other kind of lifesavers candy come out I would like to try them.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I love gummy candies. they are more fun to eat than hard candies. It is more flavorful and chewy. i Like it very much. It is cheap and i think it is good prize. I got this whenever i feel like getting candy or snack. It is totally worth it is price and if you like sweets you will like it.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
Regular lifesavers are amazing. Great. But to turn them into dummies and make them taste horrible? NUH UH BOO BOO. These ruined my love for the regular lifesavers. I never would eat these again in my life.... They taste terrible to me and I don't see how anyone could like them.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
I'm a big fan of gummies and while I tend to go for Haribo, it's mostly because of price. They're usually only about a $1 whereas Lifesavers cost a little more but you're paying for what you get. The quality and taste of lifesavers gummies are 100%.
Carlos Eduardo R.

My favorite gummies forever , enjoy its 5 flavors but I love most is the watermelon , this presentation of net 35oz is ideal for sharing with family, especially children because they love
Casey N.
My absolute favorite candy ever! I would eat a bag a day if allowed (yes, I am guilty of this). Delicious! Nothing like it around. I even love them when they melt a bit in my car.
Maria C.
These are my absolute favorite! They are so rich in flavor ! And they are so soft unlike a lot of other gummies that seem stale! Taste just like the hard version but better!
Michelle  D.
Life savers gummies are a def backyard bash must have they are delish and go great in any summer fruit cocktail great for the adults and children at ur summer backyard bash
Kaylia R.
5/5 as these are by far one of the best gummy candies on the market. So full of flavor and so so addicting. One of my top Candy choices.
Fatima C.
Chewy or Hard candy ?
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Which Flavor is your favorite?
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
Are some flavors more sour than others?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Am i the only one who likes these way better than the hard kind ?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these come in a small bag.