LifeSavers Gummies Candy Sours uploaded by Khadijah M.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Lifesavers Gummies Sours Candy 130 Calories Per Serving Tangy Cherry Watermelon Orange Strawberry Black Raspberry More Flavors. More Fun For Your Mouth.™ see more...

• Is there any other lifesavers out there that I should try...2 Answers
  • Who else loves all the flavors?6 Answers
  • Would you ever consider making these in a sugar free vari...3 Answers
Buy on walgree...
  • "with my love for gummies, and the great flavors this is perfect for someone with a chewy sweet tooth" in 11 reviews
  • "These are really good and easy to chew if you don't like the hard one that they have my favorite one has always been the red one " in 11 reviews
  • "if you are one who enjoys the hard candy lifesavers... you will definiately enjoy the chewey ones.. great taste, that will lead you to eat the whole bag" in 9 reviews
  • "So these are really good and I believe they are a good "cheat" snack but I eat these so fast I don't even taste them." in 8 reviews
  • "When I was a kid I would love to get the little rolls of the hard life savers and now that its in gummy form makes it even better. " in 8 reviews
Venus L.
I absolutely love these gummies soo much ! They make a perfect delicious snack and I buy them every time I have a chance! The design of the container it’s really cute and colorful and it is is surely affordable for everyone!
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
These are my family favorites. They have great flavor and are not hard to chew. We keep them in our vehicles for quick sweet tooth fixes. Since they are readily available we go through quite a few bags.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LifeSavers Gummies Candy Sours I love lifesavers and I mean all of them but my family's absolute favorite would be sour good texture not extremely sour
regina g.
Without a doubt the BEST LifeSavers ever. They're the perfect texture and the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Also my tongue doesn't get that almost sore feeling that it does after eating a bag of Sour Patch Kids ... or maybe you're not meant to eat a whole bag :) Either way, these are so good (maybe too good) that I eat the entire bag before I've realized it. The price for 12 bags is better on Amazon than in stores and it satisfies my addiction
Erin S.
I love gummies!! LifeSaver's has the best flavors. They are pretty affordable and you can find them in any grocery store. Great road trip snack! You seem to get a lot in a bag too which isn't always the case with some candy. Would definitely recommend!
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies. They always cure my
Sugar cravings. The gummies are fantastic and have awesome flavor. The only problem is how quickly they are gone! I would definitely recommend if you like gummies! This is the way to go. Off brands just don't Taste like
This!
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
my son picked these out when we were shopping. We usually don't buy stuff like this. The bag was gone that afternoon. Absolutely not the gummie life savors I remember when I was a kid. I am not sure how they changed them but they are soo much better.
Miss M.
I may have a slight addiction with lifesavers. I started with an addiction to the mint o greens and have now morphed to eating both the hard and gummy varieties of fruit candies. They are awesome to kill a sweet tooth craving.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I always had to get these when we would go to the movies. Not only were they tasty but they were also fun to play with like if they were rings and just eat them off my fingers lol!
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the bigger bag option however when I buy it, it's only filled halfway. These candies have a good flavor and are ideal when you just want to chew on something. They're not overly sugary which is nice.
Fatima C.
Chewy or Hard candy ?
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
Which Flavor is your favorite?
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
Are some flavors more sour than others?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Am i the only one who likes these way better than the hard kind ?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these come in a small bag.