BY LIFE SAVERS

Artificial Flavor: Cherry Berry, Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Black Raspberry, Blackberry, White Grape Artificial Flavor Life Savers® Gummies™ give you a mouthful of FUN and FRUITY, delicious flavor! They re the distinctive candy with the hole in the middle - just like Life Savers® - but more fun to play with! You can squish them, squeeze them, bounce them and bend them. Anyway you choose to eat them, they re lots of fun and they taste great! see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love me some gummy candies i've always like the red candies these aren't too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth " in 19 reviews
  • "They're definitely one of my guilty pleasures, especially since they're the perfect bite sized candy so before I know it the whole bag is gone and I'm still craving more." in 18 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candies to share with my friends while in school, in the car or any place." in 13 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day, except my teeth would fall off probably." in 8 reviews
  • "these are the best tummies, they taste great, easy to open and they are amazing." in 8 reviews
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Palmyra, NJ
I love lifesavers so much. Once I buy them there all gone. I always loved lifesavers I get lifesavers at the corner store. The flavor is so fruity and delicious. Lifesavers are not pricey at all there a good snack.I buy lifesavers lots of times an ad I think other should stay buying them often.
Bacon M.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love to throw these in my bag for a long day and when I need a sugar pick me up. They stay soft in the packaging . Why four stars? the cost can be a bit high and sometimes I can lean towards a generic. I usually pick up when I am at the wamart or target. Way to pricey at the grocery store
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I prefer regular LifeSavers to the gummies. The gummies are soft and sweet, but not one of my favorite candies on the market. They are easily available in stores, which is a plus (some candies are just too hard to find). I recommend these if you like the original LifeSavers.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
These are my all time favorite candies, ever since I was little and I got them for Halloween. Or in college, I would buy a bag to reward myself for finishing a paper. Super chewy and affordable, but make sure not to eat a whole bag by yourself - your stomach will regret it
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
My love for lifesaver gummies will never die. I can eat an entire package before you know it. Its my favorite "that-time-of-the-month" snack for sure! I always find them for a good price at walmart, which is the best part to have your favorite candy at a great price!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
LOVE the flavor of these gummies. It is so fruity and seriously the best gummies out there. I always steal my kid's out of their trick or treat bags hehe. I buy these at walmart. Great price even for the the HUGE bag. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes gummies!
Brie F.
Brie F.
Definitely a long time tree, lifesaver gummy's are tasty for young and old alike. They're very affordable which makes it attractive to purchase. You can purchase this at your local Walgreens or Walmart and I would recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
My little brother was obsessed with these as a kid so I used to eat them all the time with him! They're so soft and delicious! All of the flavors are really good. I can't eat a bunch of them with out getting a stomach ache from them being so sweet.
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Lifesavers gummy candy is so good. They are addicting and being that they aren't super sweet you are able to eat many more than anticipated. I purchase mine at sams club and will continue to purchase. As well as recommend to others.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Jamestown, TN
I love getting lifesaver gummies but I can only eat a handful of them because they are such a strong candy. I love that they now have the collsion type that are half and half! They have a wonderful smell that can fill up a room!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer Gummy Lifesavers, or the old-school hard candy better?
carolina f.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do these come in any other flavor?
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Williamston, MI
Who else put these//still puts these on their fingers?
Abby m.
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Who else put these on there fingers for rings? haha
Amber S.
Amber S.
What's your favorite flavor? Hands down mine is strawberry.