BY LIFE SAVERS #68 in Gummy Candy

Artificial Flavor: Cherry Berry, Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Black Raspberry, Blackberry, White Grape Artificial Flavor Life Savers® Gummies™ give you a mouthful of FUN and FRUITY, delicious flavor! They re the distinctive candy with the hole in the middle - just like Life Savers® - but more fun to play with! You can squish them, squeeze them, bounce them and bend them. Anyway you choose to eat them, they re lots of fun and they taste great! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Love me some gummy candies i've always like the red candies these aren't too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth " in 19 reviews
  • "They're definitely one of my guilty pleasures, especially since they're the perfect bite sized candy so before I know it the whole bag is gone and I'm still craving more." in 18 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candies to share with my friends while in school, in the car or any place." in 13 reviews
  • "I have to hide them so my kids don't eat them all...and I can :) Love how they taste just like the hard candy, but are in the soft chews." in 8 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day, except my teeth would fall off probably." in 8 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LifeSavers Gummies Candy once again Lifesavers makes it too easy for me to have one of my favorite candies and the world. Its texture is nice and chewy it's not hard like Kathy is it's more of a soft chewy gummy and you'll like it. The flavors are pretty close to the actual Lifesaver but not exactly there. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that loves life savers.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The gummies of my choice. I dont eat a lot of gummies but these are hard to resist. They are packed with flavorful juices. You can eat one or several and you will love these. They aren't hard to chew. You can find these at gas stations or walmart. Their a fair price I really enjoy these for a snack when I want something a little sweet.
Dawna G.
Jemison
Oh my God I discovered these at work about 3 years ago. And sometimes when I craving hits me I have to buy a bag and I usually finish it before my work shift is over with. And usually when my friends at work see that I have these they have to have some too so I usually have help finishing the bag.
Jackelyn S.
I’m a gummy fanatic and these are some of the best gummies ever! They are the perfect consistency. I like my gummies really soft and chewy. Also, the flavors are amazing.
Neferttia J.
Love saver gummy’s are good. They’re a little bit on the sweet side for me, but I will surely eat them if given the chance. I’m not sure how pricey they are these days because I don’t buy them often, but I would still recommend them to other people.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how each color has is own very distinct flavor, and the flavor is super fruity. I usually buy the smaller bags because the larger ones just don’t last in my house lol. I’m pretty sure you can get them at any grocery store
Kendra O.
We bought these in the wild berries flavor and were not huge fans. They leave a sort of after taste. I like that they are chewie and my son loves them too. But I probably wouldn’t buy these again, not this flavor anyways.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We can’t go a whole shopping trip without throwing some sort of candy in our basket. This is one of our favorites, it never lasts long in our house. There’s almost always a sale and they’re so addicting.
Khadijah N.
Love these things. I try to save some but I will eat the whole bag in one sitting. The flavors are all different but each so good. I bought them for $2.49 at a gas station. I would repurchase these on any day I want to kind of healthy snack.
Venus L.
This taste soo amazing!! They are not too sweet or sour , they taste perfectly delicious and I want to encourage everyone to try them!! They are available at almost every store or gas station and have an affordable price!!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer Gummy Lifesavers, or the old-school hard candy better?
Felicia G.
Williamston, MI
Who else put these//still puts these on their fingers?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do these come in any other flavor?
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Who else put these on there fingers for rings? haha
Amber S.
What's your favorite flavor? Hands down mine is strawberry.