BY LIFE SAVERS

Artificial Flavor: Cherry Berry, Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Black Raspberry, Blackberry, White Grape Artificial Flavor Life Savers® Gummies™ give you a mouthful of FUN and FRUITY, delicious flavor! They re the distinctive candy with the hole in the middle - just like Life Savers® - but more fun to play with! You can squish them, squeeze them, bounce them and bend them. Anyway you choose to eat them, they re lots of fun and they taste great! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Love me some gummy candies i've always like the red candies these aren't too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth " in 19 reviews
  • "They're definitely one of my guilty pleasures, especially since they're the perfect bite sized candy so before I know it the whole bag is gone and I'm still craving more." in 18 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candies to share with my friends while in school, in the car or any place." in 13 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day, except my teeth would fall off probably." in 8 reviews
  • "these are the best tummies, they taste great, easy to open and they are amazing." in 8 reviews
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Without a doubt the BEST LifeSavers ever. They're the perfect texture and the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Also my tongue doesn't get that almost sore feeling that it does after eating a bag of Sour Patch Kids ... or maybe you're not meant to eat a whole bag :) Either way, these are so good (maybe too good) that I eat the entire bag before I've realized it. The price for 12 bags is better on Amazon than in stores and it satisfies my addiction.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ohhhhh maaaa gaaaaaad I love these so much. Honestly, I never got into the hard candy but I mess with these. I love gummy and the flavor is so good and intense I think it tastes better than most gummies, Definitely worth purchasing. I want these so bad right now lol
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Love lifesaver gummies!! I buy them on Fridays for movie night with my family very flavorful and easy to bite not rubbery! Lifesavers Five Flavor Gummy - 7 oz. Bag - 12 ct. Wild berry**
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These LifeSaver Gummies are so delicious and so addictive.  We were so glad when they came out with the big bag of them.  My whole family (husband, myself and 3 kids) all love these.  My daughters always ask to get these when we go to the store or gas station.  All the flavors are so great and have such a great taste.  I send them in their lunches for special treats and surprises.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Lifesaver gummies are full of fruity goodness I love the flavors they're not hard chewy they are bright vibrant colors income in a convenient single serve package or you can get a big bag of them and they're really affordable you can get them at Walmart your local grocery store and probably any Dollar Store!!!
martha l.
i love lifesavers . the taste unique flavor , so colorful and delicious. i can find this product in any store i go . and the price is so affordable. the great thing is that they come in different packages sizes . i bought some for my daughter birthday party .i usually keep a bag at home it helps me with my heart burns . its totally a life saver . i recommend this product to my friends especially when they going to have a birthday party , why , because everybody loves them and its a great product at a great price
rebekkka g.
These are literally life in a bag! If you have never tried these you should buy some. I normally have a small back every 2 weeks. The flavors are a great variety and each one taste so good. Different but good collectively. I normally buy these at the dollar tree because they always have them. This will be a forever buy!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
LifeSavers Gummies Candy yum is all I have to say haha i literally just ate almost the whole bag haha watching a movie there are like 5 different flavors nice a soft to chew . Deff will buy another bag for my next movie ! Plus they are only 2 dollars for a good size bag . !
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
How could you ever get tired of these sweets?! They're delicious and have a great gummy texture! Unlike other gummy candies, it doesn't feel like you're biting into weirdly formed sugar, or something that's gone way too soft. These aren't hard to chew by any means, but they have a great gummy consistency that doesn't just collapse between your teeth, if that makes sense. Great flavors!
Abraham V.
Forney
I love this candy it's very chewy and good love the flavors I eat this a lot that's how good they are they perfect and they are a good value there good for kids and adults I highly recommend this it's affordable and not pricey I think you'll love it it has natural good flavors
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer Gummy Lifesavers, or the old-school hard candy better?
Felicia G.
Williamston, MI
Who else put these//still puts these on their fingers?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do these come in any other flavor?
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Who else put these on there fingers for rings? haha
Amber S.
What's your favorite flavor? Hands down mine is strawberry.