LIFESAVER PEEP Valve 30mm ** On Sale Now** $39 Compare at $180+ You Get A full factory sealed pack of 10...really!! Super Fast Shipping and Happy Camper Guarantee.100% Period!! uploaded by OnDeane J.LIFESAVER PEEP Valve 30mm ** On Sale Now** $39 Compare at $180+ You Get A full factory sealed pack of 10...really!! Super Fast Shipping and Happy Camper Guarantee.100% Period!! uploaded by Patrick E F.LIFESAVER PEEP Valve 30mm ** On Sale Now** $39 Compare at $180+ You Get A full factory sealed pack of 10...really!! Super Fast Shipping and Happy Camper Guarantee.100% Period!! uploaded by myinka m.

BY LIFESAVER PEEP VALVE

Buy on Amazon
Sabira H.
Bio true is a great solution for contacts. It keeps the contacts really clean and fresh each time u wear it. It is a very effective product. I love how the have small travel sized bottles. I get them everytime. I would recommend this product to all the people that wears contacts.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does a great job at cleansing and refreshing my contacts. They feel like new each and every day. It does really dissolve any makeup though, if you have that issue like I do.
Jennifer M.
I received this solution when I went in for contacts at my optometrist. I was used to using opti-free. This solution works okay, my contacts don't feel as comfortable when I use this solution but I'm not letting it go to waste either.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I've been using this product for a while now and I stopped using every other product and I have been using this lately because it just relaxes my eyes and not make them as dry as they were when I was wearing my contacts all day
Jacqueline V.
I recently tried this contact solution while on a road trip. I found it worked well and kept my contacts both clean and moist. In a pinch I was even able to use the solution as eye drops when I couldn't find any.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA
Definitely recommend. Comfortable and does not irritate eyes. I have daily disposals and have used this in a pinch to get another days wear. Good stuff
Katie F.
I've tried so many other contact solutions and none of them compare to this one! I have sensitive eyes and this solution doesn't bother me at all.
Amanda E.
Atlanta, GA
Definitely recommend for contact wearers. I even put my daily contacts in it over night and get an extra day or two of wear out of them
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
I used this for everyday contact wear. I definitely recommend this over other leading brands. Keeps my eyes moistened all day.
Breanna E.
Coral Gables, FL
Love love love these. They come with enough product at a good price and always have a new case. 100% recommend
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Anyone else use these as props under their tables?