BY LIFEPROOF

Buy on Jet.com
Kendall K.
Since I drop my phone so much, I had to get a super durable case. These are expensive, but totally worth it to protect your phone. You can drop it all you want and your phone will be safe. Not the cutest, but these are practical.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I haven't been too happy with this. I used to keep my phone in one of my many cheap, cute eBay cases...but one day I dropped it and proved that the phone isn't as indestructible as I once thought. The screen shattered and I had to pay $150 to replace it, so my husband insisted that I get a better case. It works for the purpose of protecting the phone (so far anyway), but people constantly have trouble hearing me through the case. Once I remove my phone from the case, they can hear me perfectly. Very frustrating to pay this much for a case that doesn't allow proper use of the phone.
Marisa S.
This case is not bad. It does it's job at keeping my phone protected and safe.... but there is a down fall to the case :( the rubber edging get rather dirty and it's not an easy case to clean... I recommend this case if you are not a stickler on have a super clean case
Nicki G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I drop everything. Always. I dropped my phone into the bay once, took us 15 minutes to find it, but we did and thanks to this case it had NO DAMAGE! The only down side is that it's hard to clean your camera lense when it gets dirty. But to me that's a small price to pay when the other option is a broken phone.