LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - White/Gray (2001-02) uploaded by Michelle G.

BY LIFEPROOF #38 in Cell Phone Cases

Protect your apple iphone 5c from dust, dirt, and water with this lifeproof fre case that features plastic material for durability. The play-through design maintains access to your phone's features. see more...

LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - White/Gray (2001-02)
  • "Yes I would recommend this to anyone who drops Thor phone a lot or let's there children play with there phone lots just keeps your phone safe" in 1 review
  • "I've dropped my phone plenty of time and down a flight of stairs and make phone still works great." in 1 review
  • "Not only are their products great quality but if their product breaks all you need to do is file in insurance claim and they send you a brand new case!!" in 1 review
  • "I had to purchase a new phone (which wasn't paid for by the company even though I only dropped it less than 4 ft)." in 1 review
  • "It has helped me so many times whether I forgot about my phone being in my pocket and washing it, or accidentally dropping it as I get out of the car." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Detroit, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I really loved this case at first until it broke down quickly. It was durable at first especially for someone who drops their phone often or really wants that protection. However, I noticed it breaking down after just a few months and for spending around $100 for it, I don't think it is worth it. I had minimal usage before it broke down. That's why I knocked a couple stars off.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I so wish that these did not cost as much but it is worth getting if you do not want to spend good money to go out and buy a camera. plus, carrying your phone around is much easier than lugging a camera. and I love that they are water proof (it actually works, I tested mine)
Carlotta B.
WPB
My daughter has this specific case and even though it's midway pricey it slips often so sometimes we have to throw it in the dryer to somewhat shrink it back to glove fit. Again because of competition the products aren't made to last
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
Having worked for best buy mobile, i have the upmost confidence in life proof series on all their products. also life proof now owns otter box so they both are taking over the market. I love my life proof I've had it for every phone that I've had, iPhone 4s, 5, 5s and also 6. they have lifetime protection so if yours breaks, call the company and they ship you out a new one. its awesome, they ask no questions other than the serial number on case and they ship you out one right away. amazing company. i dropped my phone in the ocean with the life proof on and found it after it was completely submerged in like 5 ft of water, and still fully worked. took underwater videos and pictures. I have complete trust on my product. but make sure you do water test it before you use it., the instructions are in the box. honestly its the best case out there for complete protection from drops, water, snow and sand.... I would recommend it over the otter box.
Patricia x.
This case HAS saved my phone for sure. but it only lasted 1 year? maybe that is the expected time for it to be replaced?? I am an adult who doesn't throw their phone around. I use my phone daily for texting and going online. I have no doubt dropped my phone, I AM very good at that, so it has protected it for sure. No damage at all to my phone at this time. my case however is falling apart!! the front plastic cover is falling off, otherwise its intact. not sure about other stuff ive read on other reviews, such as quality of photos with/without case. I have opted to always use my case to protect my phone. its literally falling apart (plastic cover) and yet its still on to provide that 'drop protection' I seek. it is expensive, BUT replacing a cell phone is more! it has done its job over the course of 1yr of having it, needs replacement itself now. perhaps a longer life would be nice???
Danielle G.
This case has been an absolute life saver. And for those of you who are skeptical, it really does protect your phone from just about anything. My phone slid off a 6 foot tall rock into a muddy river. After a couple minutes of frantically searching the Rapids where it disappeared, I found it. I've also dropped this phone on the pavement more times than I'd like to admit. It's still working perfectly fine (6 months post river). The only downside to the case is that it makes pictures blurry/foggy looking and is sort of difficult to remove.
Athena T.
I was so happy to have a waterproof case! This is AMAZING for water but not so amazing for drops. It may claim to be shock proof but one day my phone stopped working because of a drop. I had to purchase a new phone (which wasn't paid for by the company even though I only dropped it less than 4 ft). However, I'm glad that they replaced the case for free since the rubber was starting to peel off, making it less waterproof. This case is alright but not worth the price in my opinion. It won't last you longer than a year for sure (just with normal wear and tear). In conclusion, WILL NOT REPURCHASE.
Sophie D.
Wakefield, RI
Definitely does protect my phone and I can watch videos in the bathtub without worrying about dropping it, but I have to take the case off to talk to people because they can never hear me well, the part that covers the camera gets dirty and is impossible to clean so the pictures are always blurry and MOST ANNOYINGLY I have to take the case off to listen to music because my headphones don't fit in the case (I've tried like 3 different types of headphones). Good to use when traveling or at the beach or something, but not practical for everyday.
Megan C.
I have loved Lifeproof ever since I switched from Otterbox. I needed a case that was 100% waterproof from the rain for work, and Lifeproof is great in that aspect. I think the headphone jack is super annoying, but I guess that's the price that you pay for asking for a waterproof case :) I also think they have made improvements with the charging port as well- much more accessible to different cords that before. LASTLY I do admit that my phone takes a beating and the case has chipped and cracked and peeled apart before (I drop it once a day- so what can I expect) but Lifeproof has been absolutely great with sending me a new case with 1-2 weeks after submitting a claim. I still stick by them :) Worth the money.
Caroline  S.
I constantly drop my phone. However it never breaks because of this phone case. This phone case really helps to protect your phone. The only problem is that it can't fit other branded headphones so you have to either use apple headphones or you would have to take off your case and then plug in your headphones. Otherwise it is a great case.
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI
What are your favorite features about the lifeproof case?
Emma  D.
Where is the best place to get these?
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Which is better, Otterbox or LifeProof?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Techie Expert Level 4
Does this have a protective screen with it
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
How long is the warranty on these cases?