LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)

Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07)

When dropping the case do it drake easily ?
What has this case got that none of the other ones have ?
coming from someone who travels a lot and it always by some kind of body of water, just want to know if these work well?
Start your review of LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Lifeproof casesa are by far the best phone cases i have ever used.” in reviews
“I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and not a single scratch mark.” in reviews
“Would never buy another case!” in reviews
“The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones.” in reviews
“By far the best cases I have ever owned and they last forever! ” in reviews
Starkville, MS
I love this lifeproof case! Nothing gets in this unique design that still manages to retain its functionality. This also comes with a 1 year warranty and is water resistant (though I still try to keep mine away from water) I had issues with multiple cases before discover Lifeproof and it is my favorite and most trusted high end case. They have also improved the functionality over the years.
Malvern, PA
The fre case was great an all respects but one - screen clarity. Looking at other reviews, perhaps I received a bad one, but the clear plastic protector gives my screen a grainy multicolored look. Everything else was great. Good access to sides of the screen for swiping, thin profile, easy to pocket, good seals, etc. If the screen issue were fixed, this case would be excellent.
Lake Mills, WI
This is the best phone case I have ever owned. I will never buy another brand after this! They are hella expensive but good lord, they are worth it. I was able to get it on Amazon for much cheaper but it was certainly twice as expensive as the Otterbox I previously had. The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones. I also love that they include the extension cord for the headphones jack!
Techie Expert Level 2
I hate the life proof cases. They suck and they aren't "life proof". They also break really easily. The little flap that comes down to charge the phone broke on me twice! And water got in my case! My screen also cracked when it was in a life proof case and it shattered and I needed to get a new phone. They're terrible. And then I called life proof to complain and they told me I should be more careful with my phone! So rude. Never again will I buy life proof cases.
Tallahassee, FL
I love my lifeproof case. I have a black case and it is NUUD which means that it does not have a screen. Very reliable and makes it look kind of "techy". I don't like the headphone jack, which requires a second additive. It is expensive but long lasting, I would recommend to those that are adventurous and/or drop their phone.
Hollister, CA
This case offers the best protection for your phone IF YOU USE IT! That being said, it's great when you go to the beach, lake and hiking and where u need protection. I don't always have my phone in the case cuz your voice gets unclear when talking to someone or listening to videos or music or if I need earphones then u have to unscrew the hole part. Just a pain but if you drop things in water all the time it does its job!
Kearney , NE
This is a must have case for anyone with an iPhone!! This case is my second from Lifeproof because I had to file an insurance claim with my first case and I received this case free of charge! Lifeproof is an amazing company and I recommend them to anyone!! Plus it is totally waterproof! I have been caught in a few rain storms and at the pool and thing and I don't have to worry about my phone getting wet! These cases are well worth the price!!
This cellphone case was rather expensive for my taste, with the promise of protecting my phone from.. well life and its situations. however, I ended up just paying $90 for my phone to be shattered. I dropped my Iphone less than two weeks after buying this phone case and it completely shattered. I had to order a new phone and everything. So within three weeks, I spent $300 to fix my phone while it was in this case. lol.
Woodstock, GA
This thing is awesome. I have used a life proof a few times and they are fantastic. If you want a sure proof way to keep your phone dry, then this is the case for you. The only downside for me is I don't really care for cases because they make the phone bulk and hard to pull in and out of my pocket. So IMO this is good for putting on your phone if you are going to the pool or beach.
Flintstone, GA
These cases are AWESOME. They even replaced mine for free when the rubber started coming loose because my young nephew chewed on it. You can't beat the quality or the customer service. I swim with my iPhone in the ocean with this case and have never had a problem.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...