LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)

Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07)

When dropping the case do it drake easily ?
What has this case got that none of the other ones have ?
coming from someone who travels a lot and it always by some kind of body of water, just want to know if these work well?
Start your review of LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Lifeproof casesa are by far the best phone cases i have ever used.” in reviews
“I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and not a single scratch mark.” in reviews
“Would never buy another case!” in reviews
“The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones.” in reviews
“By far the best cases I have ever owned and they last forever! ” in reviews
Smithfield
I absolutely would not recommend getting a life proof case for the amount of money you have to pay for it, most of the things break off of it and there’s just a lot of components you have to screw into place. I don’t think it’s worth it because phones should not be underwater to begin with... get a GoPro instead. The camera is always blurry and nobody can ever hear you when making phone calls.
Corbin
Techie Expert Level 1
Back in the day I remember using the LifeProof Case. I believe that’s when they 1st came out. I really liked how it protected your phone if it was dropped in water. However, I felt like when I had the case on My phone that I couldn’t the column wasn’t very loud and that it didn’t provide much protection if I were to drop My phone. I do like that this casing is offered in different colors.
Blytheville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
Little pricey but it’s worth the money!!! I tend to drop my phone a lot & this case has been a life saver!!!! Love how the design keeps the screen protected in drops too!!! It has a life time warranty which is awesome!!! & I love that you can change the look by switching the packaging.
Life proof cases are nice because they protect your phone from damage but they’re not cute and they are kinda annoying to put on and take off. Plus you have to unscrew the little thing any time you want to use headphones. For convenience they aren’t great but they’re super protective
Minocqua, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Lifeproof cell phone cases so much because as a mom my kids drop my phone or spill stuff on it all the time and my phone case has really saved my phone. I which there were more color options but other than that I love them and they are so affordable!
deland
Protects my phone really good ! I would recommend to anyone who works outdoors since your phone will not get as much dirt as it would with regular cases. It comes in different colors as well so you have options!
Warren, RI
I had a life proof case for years on my old iPhone. It worked great. The only downside was that dust would get inside somehow and the screen would get dingy and hard to see the screen.
Wildomar, CA
Lightwieght and is easy to take off your cell too i liked the color options too they are cute a sleek looking I also don't need a bulking phone case really either. So this is great !!!
Fort Wayne
I like that the entire device is protected. However, it’s irritating to have to remove parts to be able to charge it. Mine didn’t allow my “silent” switch to work either.
Lancing
This case was great for my iPhone 7 at water parks. It was one of the cheaper ones also! Definitely would do again. The only downside is that they don’t last too terribly long phone case wise. Mine started to bubble up defeating the waterproof characteristic a couple months in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...