LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Ashley B.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Gloria J.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Rebeca G.

BY LIFEPROOF #6 in Cell Phone Cases

Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07) see more...

LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)
  • "Lifeproof casesa are by far the best phone cases i have ever used." in 2 reviews
  • "The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones." in 1 review
  • "I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and not a single scratch mark." in 1 review
  • "By far the best cases I have ever owned and they last forever! " in 1 review
  • "Would never buy another case!" in 1 review
Nea A.
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
Worst phone case ever. I dropped my phone with this case in the bay with less than 5 feet of water for only 45 minutes and my phone was destroyed . Even though you supposedly can take this underwater up to 10 feet for over an hour . Tried to get the company to help me but all they said was I'll send you another case . I went back-and-forth and they still only want to send me another case which I was to disatisfied with. So it's pointless to have this case to protect your phone.Also had trouble charging the case before it fell in the water. Mophie although not water proof is a much better product for extra battery. As far a tougher case I will stick with Otter box
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I bought the lifeproof case because I have a tendency to drop my phone a lot. I wasn't sure if the waterproofing was worth it, but shortly after purchasing my phone I spilled a whole can of soda on it. Fortunately, the case saved the day.

Overall this is a great case. I only have two minor complaints. One, the headphone jack is cumbersome. Two, the case began to fall apart immediately after the year warranty was up. I guess it's good that it lasted a year, but I was hoping for a little more life.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Lifeproof cases are a must have. I don't always have it on my phone, but it's great for when you go to the beach, go on a hike, etc. The only thing that can get annoying is that you have to unscrew a little twisty to plug in your headphones and you need to open a clip to charge your phone. You also can sound a little muffled when you talk to someone on the phone. Overall I think it's a great case and I would definitely recommend.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
The fre case was great an all respects but one - screen clarity. Looking at other reviews, perhaps I received a bad one, but the clear plastic protector gives my screen a grainy multicolored look. Everything else was great. Good access to sides of the screen for swiping, thin profile, easy to pocket, good seals, etc. If the screen issue were fixed, this case would be excellent.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Techie Expert
Without this case me I would not have a phone! Is saved my iPhone many times. It protected my phone from drops scratches and water. They and be kind of pricey but it's worth every penny. The best feature is the fact that it's waterproof and slim.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love how these cases are not bulky at all. But I have went through three cases in the year and a half that I have had my phone. I absolutely would not buy them again because it has been a waste of money
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Although it does its job it has only lasted about a year for me, it's beginning to fall apart. For what it does and the price it's a good product, only wish it wasn't cheaply made.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
I have one for my lg g5 and I feel much safer! It is honestly the best case I have ever had!! Saved my phone when I dropped it in the creek!!
Alaeyshia M.
Alaeyshia M.
Summerville, SC
Best protection for your phone. You can take phone into the water without worrying about water damage. Totally love this fabulous case ūüíú
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Perfect for at the beach or outside during the summer! It will keep your phone dry and safe if it would fall into the pool
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Racine, WI
Do these cases work well and are they bulky?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How well do these cases hold up? Considering making the switch from Otterbox
Ellie H.
Is it as good as an otter box?
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
How is the warranty??????
Is it worth the money ?