LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Rebeca G.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Gloria J.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Ashley B.

BY LIFEPROOF #5 in Cell Phone Cases

Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07) see more...

LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)
  • "Lifeproof casesa are by far the best phone cases i have ever used." in 2 reviews
  • "The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones." in 1 review
  • "Would never buy another case!" in 1 review
  • "I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and not a single scratch mark." in 1 review
  • "By far the best cases I have ever owned and they last forever! " in 1 review
Ashton B.
Lancing
This case was great for my iPhone 7 at water parks. It was one of the cheaper ones also! Definitely would do again. The only downside is that they don’t last too terribly long phone case wise. Mine started to bubble up defeating the waterproof characteristic a couple months in.
Kellie J.
Pocola
I love my life proof case it slim and not bulk I dropped in a puddle while trying to escape from the rain my new phone is perfectly fine and not wet or broke lol
Melanie J.
morgantown
My life proof case broke instantly. It was a pain to get on and off my phone and would not allow me to use the screen when it was on. The one a had before that keep the phone safe. But I don’t think they are worth what you pay for
Sydney J.
Fort Smith, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my iPhone but this case has SAVED me from so many screen replacements and water damages. It definitely met my expectations. The best feature is the under water feature so you can take photos underwater or if you accidentally drop it.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
I HAD THIS ON MY IPHONE AD IT WAS LIKE GOD! YOU CAN LITERALLY GO INTO THE SHOWER WITH IT AND IT WILL BE FINE. YOU CAN SWIM AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING. WATER DOESNT LEAK IN EITHER
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I have two of these cases. They help to prevent any cracks of major scratches. It’s been awesome because my phone looks flawless. The cost of the protector phone is completely worth it
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
These cases are the absolute best! I have a toddler who has broke my phone screen numerous times so I decided to invest in a good case. This was my choice and my child still drops my phone constantly but this case protects it from breaking. There is also a warranty on the case. I always price match so you can get a good deal on the case as well!
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
Life proof comes with a guarantee, however the guarantee is only for the CASE! I tested the case, by placing a piece of paper inside before submerging it with water! You know,., to test and see if any water would be able to get in and soaked! I hate to think about the person who just jumped right in and trusted this product without testing it first!
Bianca C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased this because I'm rough on my phones in hopes it would preserve my phone a little. Some how with this phone car on my screen still cracked 😑😣 not only that but the phone case it's self didn't hold up well, the bits that make it water proof eventually fell off making the waterproof part of the case unusable. Overall not very happy
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Had one of these back when i owned an iphone and it was horrible. Take the case off once and the seal is broken and it is no longer technically water proof, cause moisture will get it. it was also very hard to hear when speaking on the phone all the time. overall just not worth the price in my opinion.
Ellie H.
Is it as good as an otter box?
Natalie G.
Racine, WI
Do these cases work well and are they bulky?
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How well do these cases hold up? Considering making the switch from Otterbox
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
How is the warranty??????
Ellie H.