Add a Photo

By LIFEPROOF
#9 in Cell Phone Cases
Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07)
Photos (3)
Nea A.
Nea A.
Bowie, MD
Worst phone case ever. I dropped my phone with this case in the bay with less than 5 feet of water for only 45 minutes and my phone was destroyed . Even though you supposedly can take this underwater up to 10 feet for over an hour . Tried to get the company to help me but all they said was I'll send you another case . I went back-and-forth and they still only want to send me another case which I was to disatisfied with. So it's pointless to have this case to protect your phone.Also had trouble charging the case before it fell in the water. Mophie although not water proof is a much better product for extra battery. As far a tougher case I will stick with Otter box
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
Oct. 17, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)
I bought the lifeproof case because I have a tendency to drop my phone a lot. I wasn't sure if the waterproofing was worth it, but shortly after purchasing my phone I spilled a whole can of soda on it. Fortunately, the case saved the day.

Overall this is a great case. I only have two minor complaints. One, the headphone jack is cumbersome. Two, the case began to fall apart immediately after the year warranty was up. I guess it's good that it lasted a year, but I was hoping for a little more life.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Boston, Ma
Lifeproof cases are a must have. I don't always have it on my phone, but it's great for when you go to the beach, go on a hike, etc. The only thing that can get annoying is that you have to unscrew a little twisty to plug in your headphones and you need to open a clip to charge your phone. You also can sound a little muffled when you talk to someone on the phone. Overall I think it's a great case and I would definitely recommend.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this case because it saved my phone so many times from drops and spills and I can take underwater pictures with it which is great. After a few months though the screen got many scratches and the rubber piece where the port is fell off from opening and closing it constantly. Didn't realize you had to register for the warranty within a few days of buying it so I'm stuck with this one unfortunately if something happens
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love this lifeproof case! Nothing gets in this unique design that still manages to retain its functionality. This also comes with a 1 year warranty and is water resistant (though I still try to keep mine away from water) I had issues with multiple cases before discover Lifeproof and it is my favorite and most trusted high end case. They have also improved the functionality over the years.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
The fre case was great an all respects but one - screen clarity. Looking at other reviews, perhaps I received a bad one, but the clear plastic protector gives my screen a grainy multicolored look. Everything else was great. Good access to sides of the screen for swiping, thin profile, easy to pocket, good seals, etc. If the screen issue were fixed, this case would be excellent.
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love my lifeproof case. I have a black case and it is NUUD which means that it does not have a screen. Very reliable and makes it look kind of "techy". I don't like the headphone jack, which requires a second additive. It is expensive but long lasting, I would recommend to those that are adventurous and/or drop their phone.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love my life proof case!! Make sure that you register it when you get it because you can get a brand new one at the end of the year of you have any marks on the one you have! The case is very reliable. My only problem is that you have to have the newest headphones or an adapter to use the headphone jack
Kobi N.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Life proof is perfect for brand new phones, under water or if you drop the phone as such as I used to and now I don't have to buy a new one every time it breaks. I love the "lifer" as I call mine. There is every color and pricey but worth it in the end.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Without this case me I would not have a phone! Is saved my iPhone many times. It protected my phone from drops scratches and water. They and be kind of pricey but it's worth every penny. The best feature is the fact that it's waterproof and slim.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Racine, WI
Do these cases work well and are they bulky?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How well do these cases hold up? Considering making the switch from Otterbox
Ellie H.
Is it as good as an otter box?
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
How is the warranty??????
Is it worth the money ?