LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Ashley B.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Gloria J.LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07) uploaded by Rebeca G.

BY LIFEPROOF #5 in Cell Phone Cases

Lifeproof fre cell phone case for iphone 5 - lime (1301-07) see more...

LifeProof Lifeproof Fre Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5 - Lime (1301-07)
  • "Lifeproof casesa are by far the best phone cases i have ever used." in 2 reviews
  • "The only downside is the quality of the sound for ringtones or videos, it is very muffled and sounds much better with headphones." in 1 review
  • "I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and not a single scratch mark." in 1 review
  • "By far the best cases I have ever owned and they last forever! " in 1 review
  • "Would never buy another case!" in 1 review
Sydney J.
Lavaca, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my iPhone but this case has SAVED me from so many screen replacements and water damages. It definitely met my expectations. The best feature is the under water feature so you can take photos underwater or if you accidentally drop it.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this life proof case for a friend and they really enjoy it they mentioned to me that they’re able to drop the phone without a chattering and also get it submerged completely underwater without it affecting the phone
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
I HAD THIS ON MY IPHONE AD IT WAS LIKE GOD! YOU CAN LITERALLY GO INTO THE SHOWER WITH IT AND IT WILL BE FINE. YOU CAN SWIM AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING. WATER DOESNT LEAK IN EITHER
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I have two of these cases. They help to prevent any cracks of major scratches. It’s been awesome because my phone looks flawless. The cost of the protector phone is completely worth it
Bianca C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased this because I'm rough on my phones in hopes it would preserve my phone a little. Some how with this phone car on my screen still cracked 😑😣 not only that but the phone case it's self didn't hold up well, the bits that make it water proof eventually fell off making the waterproof part of the case unusable. Overall not very happy
Ashton B.
Lancing
This case was great for my iPhone 7 at water parks. It was one of the cheaper ones also! Definitely would do again. The only downside is that they don’t last too terribly long phone case wise. Mine started to bubble up defeating the waterproof characteristic a couple months in.
Janae K.
Bellingham
This case has lasted a long time! It has protected my phone nicely. Recently though rubber parts have been falling off. With the rubber falling off it becomes not waterproof. But some time has pasted!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
These cases are the absolute best! I have a toddler who has broke my phone screen numerous times so I decided to invest in a good case. This was my choice and my child still drops my phone constantly but this case protects it from breaking. There is also a warranty on the case. I always price match so you can get a good deal on the case as well!
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
Life proof comes with a guarantee, however the guarantee is only for the CASE! I tested the case, by placing a piece of paper inside before submerging it with water! You know,., to test and see if any water would be able to get in and soaked! I hate to think about the person who just jumped right in and trusted this product without testing it first!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Had one of these back when i owned an iphone and it was horrible. Take the case off once and the seal is broken and it is no longer technically water proof, cause moisture will get it. it was also very hard to hear when speaking on the phone all the time. overall just not worth the price in my opinion.
Natalie G.
Racine, WI
Do these cases work well and are they bulky?
Ellie H.
Is it as good as an otter box?
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
How well do these cases hold up? Considering making the switch from Otterbox
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
How is the warranty??????
Bethany T.
Is this a waterproof case?