LifeProof iPhone 6 Case - fre

WATERPROOF - DIVE DEEPER. Submersible to 2 meters for 1 hour. DIRT PROOF - PLAY HARDER. Sealed from dirt + dust. SNOW PROOF - GO FURTHER. Closed to snow + ice. SHOCKPROOF - LIVE LONGER. Survives drops from 2 meters.

Does this help protect my phone?
How well does this case work and where would you recommend I get it from? Lifeproof - Fre Protective Waterproof Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Asphalt Black
How deep under water can I take my phone in this case ?
Start your review of LifeProof iPhone 6 Case - fre!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna I.
Been using this case while I've been at the beach. Does a great job keeping out sand and water no issues!!
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
It diminished the sensitivity of the touchscreen slightly but it offered great protection.
Amber G.
This case is pricey but worth it! I love this case because it protects my phone while not big and bulky. This case is perfect for the beach! I work around water all day and this is great and I never have to worry about my phone getting ruined! Highly recommend!
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This is an amazing product. It’s amazing at protecting from falls and especially water damage. Again the price is a bit high but it’s protecting such an expensive object.
Karis E.
Phoenix
It fell apart pretty easily. I never tried putting it in water. It was definitely annoying to have to plug in the headphone jack. I ultimately just left it hanging there.
jose B.
GIVE ME ONE NOW THIS IS FudgingAMAZING I NEED 10 MORE DIFFERENT COLORS😍AND I SHOWER WITH IT EVERYDAY LOVE IT
Pete T.
Bloomfield
Excellent choice for protecting your iPhone. Company stands behind their product and will replace the case if it wears prematurely within a limited time.
Brett I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Great case. Is actually waterproof. Last a long time. Does make phone a little quieter but an overall great case.
Daphnie I.
Yonkers, NY
My dad has a job where he has to pull his phone out and it kinda met our expectations but we found that the case would get dirty very fast and for the price it wasn’t worth it but if your just looking for something protective this is your thing.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
Was a really good case but I have switched to galaxy a long time ago and haven't used this case in years. It does hold up good though and I do recommend it to people. I dropped my phone q lot and it always protected it. Very pleased when I used it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan B.
Aylett
il y a 2 ans
Ava W. il y a 2 ans
If you want a good protective case that isn’t super expensive get the Ulak cases off of Amazon
Oumaima