BY LIFEPROOF #58 in Cell Phone Cases

WATERPROOF - DIVE DEEPER. Submersible to 2 meters for 1 hour DIRT PROOF - PLAY HARDER. Sealed from dirt + dust SNOW PROOF - GO FURTHER. Closed to snow + ice SHOCKPROOF - LIVE LONGER. Survives drops from 2 meters see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Skylar H.
Hope, AR
I love this. I think this product is very useful and it also is very accurate to what it says. It’s one of the best cases I’ve seen in a long time . It really works and it’s great for using your phone underwater. Overall a great product! 😁
Morgan S.
If you are looking for a case that will protect your phone from your toddler this is the case for you. Again I say - this is a toddler proof case. Phone dropped in toilet- no problem. Phone slammed on concrete- no problem. Phone used for teething - no problem.
Bonus. If the case gets a little worn out ( because let's face it , your toddler will try to demolish it) you can have a new one on your door step in two days for $5 shipping. That's how great the warranty/company is.
Going to be a parent? Be a life proof owner. You won't be sorry.
Samantha A.
I had one and I fidget education with the rubber in the front and it broke off after like 2 months ...but both my siblings have had there's for almost a year so it probably is just me.... and it was super expensive when I could of gotten one that I wouldn't of broken for cheaper
Shelby S.
I love this case. Even though it's a bit pricey, it's so worth it! It has protected my phone from water, dirt, snow, and concrete. Without this case, I wouldn't have a phone. I use it so much that it wears out but I love having the lifetime warranty on it!
Jennifer Z.
Awesome case! Doesn't seem to block any Singhal for the phone and the use of the phone features is easy and accessible. Not a bulky case. Easy to install.
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
Love these cases! My toddler is so rough on phones it's not even funny! And with our go active lifestyle and river times in the summer the waterproof is great, I can still take pictures and not worry about my crazy husband messing up my phone by getting it wet! I'd recommend this over an otterbox any day.
Jasmine W.
I LOVE this case! Although it is $80, you can find it on groupon for cheaper (just not this color). The price you pay is well worth it though. This case is the business! I shower with my phone to listen to music, I'm clumsy and drop my phone all of the time, and this case is lightweight.
Julie V.
Storrs, CT
I got my lifeproof case about 5 months ago and love it! It is essential for people who like to take their phone to the beach. I can now listen to music in the shower. The only negative comments is that it can be irritating to have to use the included headphone extender to use your headphones with it. The case also really doesn't work well if you have a glass screen protector installed on your phone already, it greatly decreases your screens touch responsiveness which is really frustrating.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I received this case as a gift, and didn't realize what the big deal was until I started looking at all the features. The biggest one is that it is waterproof. I haven't tested that out, but it gives me piece of mind to know that it is. It is a really sturdy case, but not as bulky as some cases. I can easily put it in my pocket.
Michelle  M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The case was really good at first it help prevent my phone from breaking, however after over a year the case started chipping.