Lifeproof - Fre Protective Waterproof Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Twilights Edge Purple uploaded by Camil C.

BY OTTER PRODUCTS, LLC

Go surfing or off-roading without worrying about your phone when it's wrapped in this LifeProof fre case for iPhone. The bold blue and purple exterior makes your phone easy to spot, and the polycarbonate construction defends against drops and dents. This LifeProof fre case for iPhone is slim yet sturdy to protect your phone without adding weight. see more...

Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is so worth the money. My son is almost two and is ALWAYS throwing my phone and dropping it and it never breaks. I love mine and would like to get another one with a different design. A little pricey but so cheaper than buying a new phone!
Gabby v.
Auburn
I love my lifeproof case, ever since I’ve had an iPhone I always buy lifeproof and it’s always protected my phone, just remember to close the charging hatch before dropping it in water!
Camil C.
Love this sooo much. It is sooo good love it love it love it allll prod no cons. Effective so muchhhhhhh much much much affordable so much much much
Halle R.
I have this case now and it’s been amazing. My phone has been through so much with this case!!