BY OTTER PRODUCTS, LLC

Protect your phone no matter where your life takes you with this LifeProof fre case for iPhone. Waterproof and dirt resistant, this durable case is tough enough to take on the trails or your surfing trip. This LifeProof fre case has a built-in screen protector that doesn't get in the way of your touchscreen. see more...

Lifeproof - Fre Protective Waterproof Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Asphalt Black
Mikayla M.
Casselberry , FL
I don’t know what I’d do without this! I drop my phone constantly and have bought way too many phone due to the fact that I keep breaking them): this has saved me over and over again, and I love how it’s waterproof! Spend the 50$ to save your phone, trust me
Maria P.
Not super waterproof, I had my phone underwater for a split second and my phone still got damaged and stopped working all together. Expensive. Protects well against falls and shattering the phone. The piece that is on the bottom of the phone near the charging port always falls off and breaks. I've gotten two replacements already. Overall wouldn't recommend to others I would pick a cheaper better phone case such as otter box.
Ryan K.
Hyde Park
Excellent case!!! Would definitely recommend this to people and loved bringing it to places that need a water proof phone. Pretty affordable for the value of it. Definitely would buy for every phone I have in the future!
Onix M.
I have the Life-proof cover on my iPhone 7 Plus. I've gone to the beach and taken my iPhone underwater. It works great! I was able to record video and take pictures of fish and some corals. I definitely recommend this phone cover!
Evelyn W.
Just bought one of these for my boyfriend. Very protective phone case! I wouldn't let him leave the store after buying a new phone without a case on it. This one was on sale for $62! Life proof definitely has one of the priciest phone cases but they do work pretty well.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
Best phone case everrrrrr! It has a built in screen cover! Love it. Life proof water proof!! Everything proof:)) got it at target $89
Angel B.
Garland
This case has been so amazing. I’ve dropped my phone so many times and this case prevented my phone from breaking. It’s a little expensive but worth it
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
This phone case is great, it protects my phone from dust, dirt, scratches, and water damage. I have mine in real, and it’s such a pretty bright colour. The only thing that I don’t like about this case is that whenever it’s on and I make a phone call, the people on the other end can’t seem to hear me. But that’s the only downside.