Lifeproof - Fre Protective Waterproof Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Twilights Edge Purple

BY OTTER PRODUCTS, LLC

Climb every mountain while keeping your phone safe and secure in this LifeProof fre case for iPhone. Drop resistance to 6.6 feet defends your phone's delicate insides, and a built-in screen protector keeps scratches at bay while enhancing touch function. This LifeProof fre case offers easy access to all of your phone's ports and the camera lens. see more...

Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I absolutely love lifeproof to keep my phones safe! Pros is that I have used one in the old phone for 2 years and never once did the screen break. Cons are it's hard to hear. But the cases for iPhone 7 plus have microphones on the outside of the case. It's awesome!
Cary, NC
I had this case for a galaxy and my iphone and I will never use another case again! It has saved my phone from so many shatters and is definitely needed with a 3 year old at home! I have had other cases and have had my phone crack while in them so this one is a lifesaver! They are a bit pricey but its cheaper than repairing a cracked screen! Definitely a must no matter what phone you have!
dyamonde b.
dyamonde b.
i don't have the case but i had one before for my iphone 6s plus and the case fit very well and was effective i really liked it so i recommend this case if your trying to pay a arm and a leg for it and it's kinda expensive.
Brittan C.
Brittan C.
Maple Hill, NC
Love this case so much! I have dropped my 7Plus in it SOOO many times and it hasn't shattered, cracked or had any other issues! The colors on the case are beautiful! Love it and highly recommend!!
layionee p.
layionee p.
I want this too because i need protection for my iphone 7 + . That im trying to win before my birthday.........!?
Somary R.
Somary R.
I have this for my iPhone 7 in black. I absolutely love it. I have a small child that likes to play with it and I know my phone will be ok. It's waterproof which is nice accidents do happen. Only downfall is it makes a very small thin phone a bit bulky. But small price to pay to keep my phone safe.
Danielle G.
How much is this case? And where did you purchase?
Danielle G.
Is this better than the otter box?
Cary, NC
Has anybodys phone cracked while using this case?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Campo Grande - MS
These cases are very good and protects your phone from sagging ,and scratched from day to day. And who have a nephew know he always Góes down!