Lifeproof - Fre Protective Waterproof Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 Plus - Twilights Edge Purple

BY OTTER PRODUCTS, LLC

Climb every mountain while keeping your phone safe and secure in this LifeProof fre case for iPhone. Drop resistance to 6.6 feet defends your phone's delicate insides, and a built-in screen protector keeps scratches at bay while enhancing touch function. This LifeProof fre case offers easy access to all of your phone's ports and the camera lens. see more...

Somary R.
I have this for my iPhone 7 in black. I absolutely love it. I have a small child that likes to play with it and I know my phone will be ok. It's waterproof which is nice accidents do happen. Only downfall is it makes a very small thin phone a bit bulky. But small price to pay to keep my phone safe.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
I had this case for a galaxy and my iphone and I will never use another case again! It has saved my phone from so many shatters and is definitely needed with a 3 year old at home! I have had other cases and have had my phone crack while in them so this one is a lifesaver! They are a bit pricey but its cheaper than repairing a cracked screen! Definitely a must no matter what phone you have!
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I absolutely love lifeproof to keep my phones safe! Pros is that I have used one in the old phone for 2 years and never once did the screen break. Cons are it's hard to hear. But the cases for iPhone 7 plus have microphones on the outside of the case. It's awesome!
Stephanie C.
I really like this case! It’s super cute, and REALLY protects your phone. The reason I gave it 4 stars is it is so expensive, also it’s very hard to hear while using it. I’ve dropped my phone, had it under water, and it is still just like new! I highly recommend it! Lifeproof has always been my go to, for protecting my phones and iPads!
dyamonde b.
i don't have the case but i had one before for my iphone 6s plus and the case fit very well and was effective i really liked it so i recommend this case if your trying to pay a arm and a leg for it and it's kinda expensive.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Love this case so much! I have dropped my 7Plus in it SOOO many times and it hasn't shattered, cracked or had any other issues! The colors on the case are beautiful! Love it and highly recommend!!
Shelby T.
Salem, OR
Great case! Mine is light blue and pink. It’s really slim also so it’s not to clunky in my hands. It’s waterproof and very protective for my phone.
layionee p.
I want this too because i need protection for my iphone 7 + . That im trying to win before my birthday.........!?
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
This case works great it has been dropped multiple times and keeps my phone safe with no scratches
Cravee T.
I really love this case🤷🏽‍♀️🙄i just with they had it in blue and black 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😍😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Danielle G.
How much is this case? And where did you purchase?
Danielle G.
Is this better than the otter box?
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Has anybodys phone cracked while using this case?
jessica m.
Campo Grande - MS
These cases are very good and protects your phone from sagging ,and scratched from day to day. And who have a nephew know he always Góes down!