BY LIFEPROOF

Free yourself from worry with the FRE LifeProof case for the Samsung Galaxy S7. The built-in screen cover provides scratch-resistant protection. It is completely sealed from dirt and dust, and it's strong enough to survive drops up to 2m or 6.6 feet. Closed from snow and ice, your phone can tackle any adventure in the FRE LifeProof case. see more...

Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an awesome case that is well worth the money. Lifeproof cases have saved my phone plenty of times. This case protects my phone from the many drops it faces as well as from water and dust. The lifetime warranty is amazing and hassle free; I have utilized this service quite a few times. The cases come in many colors and are light weight.
Carrie C.
My husband got a lifeproof phone case for me because im so hard on my phones. After a few month to his amazement my case was trashed. The case cracked from being dropped, one of the port cover just broke off. It really did not meet my expectations from what i had heard and read about lifeproof i was expecting it to hold up so much better!
Christian N.
Esta caratula protege tu dispositivo ante golpes,caidas y sumergidas de agua, es una caratula para uso muy rudo y es un producto muy bueno en si....