LifeProof FRE Case for Galaxy S9

by LifeProof

Reinforce your smartphone using powerful FRĒ technology. Defend against scrapes and scratches with a crystal-clear built-in screen protector that preserves the touch and clarity of your device. Protect your Samsung Galaxy S9 with The Four Proofs. Waterproof: Can be submerged at depths up to 6.6 feet for up to 1 hour.* Dirt-proof: Seals your device against dirt, dust and sand. Snow-proof: Closes your device off from snow and ice. Drop-proof: Can endure falls up to 4 feet.† Preserves your phone's photo and audio clarity. Keep your photographs distortion-free thanks to the FRĒ's anti-reflective optical-glass lens. Receive maximum acoustic output and clarity using the case's enhanced speaker port. Thin and light. Show off your Samsung Galaxy S9's natural design with a thin and clear-backed case. The LifeProof FRĒ's screen protector is both slim and subtle. And its design provides full access to your device's features, functions and controls. Proven tough. LifeProof cases are built to physically withstand the drops, fumbles, vibrations and bumps you encounter from day to day. They meet the U.S. Military Standard 810G-516.6 for drop and shock protection. And they're rated IP68: the highest protection rating for solids and liquids. That means they can withstand circulating talc for 8 hours and water immersion at depths up to 6.6 feet (2 meters) for up to 1 hour.* Total Water Protection Plan. Stay protected against accidental spills, dunks, plunges and more. Each LifeProof purchase comes with a one-year Total Water Protection Plan. Within one year of purchase, LifeProof will repair or replace your eligible device should it suffer water damage while in the case.‡ *IP68 waterproof rating. Can be immersed in water up to 6.6 feet (2 meters) for up to 1 hour.* †Based on independent testing. ‡Terms, conditions and service fee apply. Your LifeProof case must be registered within 14 days of the date listed on the original Verizon receipt. Visit https://twpp.lifeproof.com/ for all terms and conditions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LifeProof FRE Case for Galaxy S9!
1,469 reviews
I buy my phone cash so protection is important. I have used this brand on other phones and our screens have never broken nor been scratched.
Miramar, FL
Great product. It has saved my phone like a million times. Keeps my phone safe from falls also waterproof so you can take pictures in the water which I put to the test when I went snorkeling last year, had no issue. Case is very sleek, doesn't look too bulky. I can still use my fingerprint to unlock my phone even over the plastic of the case. The only thing I don't like is that the plastic part that covers the camara can get a bit banged up over time and pictures start looking not so clear like before. Also my first one broke after a couple of months but was replaced fast my the company and I haven't had any issues with my current one. Definitely happy I purchased because I'm very clumsy and my phone falls at least twice a day.
Charlotte, NC
I had a lifeproof case that I bought when I bought my phone, I had to give it to my boyfriend a week ago. I paid a whole lot more for that case since I bought it from Verizon. I looked at both cases side by side, couldn't see a difference.
Clarksville, TN
My hubs loves this style of case. Life proof offers a warranty so he's a fan. Fairly easy to snap onto your phone. Will keep water out if properly installed. Decent drop impact. My issue is the closure where it charges is a bit difficult to open and close and it has broken there a few times.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love my Life Proof case! One of the best cases I've ever purchased. I cannot even count how many times I've dropped my phone and it is still intact. The case is small enough to fit into my back pocket! I absolutely recommend this brand. The warranty is amazing.
Howell, NJ
Husband has had 2 of these they last better than anything else he has had. He is rough on phones between work and normal use they hold up well.
Mount Kisco, NY
AMAZING!!!!! it takes most damage it was really comfortable in my hand it makes your phone basically water proof the one thing I would Improve is the way you put it on It can be a pain It exceeded my expectations definitely would recommend to others.
This case was truly waterproof. However, because of the tight seal, I felt like the speaker was a little muffled.
New Bloomfield
Live saver for my S9. I am constantly dropping or getting stuff on my phone with my busy lifestyle and hectic schedule on the go. I don’t have to worry about damage to my S9 with my life proof case.
North Reading, MA
Though this case seems rather slim, It has protected my phone from many a drop! I love that I can still use a tempered glass screen in combination with this case.

Looking for your answer?