BY LIFEPROOF #61 in Camera Cases

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

NUUD IPHONE 6S PLUS BEACHY BLU see more...

Review (1)
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Love my lifeproof case! I never have to worry about breaking or cracking my phone ( I drop it all the time) and I love the peace of mind knowing even if I accidentally drop it or get it wet it still won’t mess up! I’ve even snorkeled with my phone to use as a camera and my lifeproof didn’t leak one bit ! I love the clear back I keep a Polaroid picture in the case to look at!