BY LIFELINE FIRST AID

Lifeline Base Camp First Aid Kit -- Large groups that are active in the outdoors are who we designed the Base Camp for. This quality bag is filled with first aid emergency products. The contents are similar to the Team Sport regarding bandages, gauze and dressings. We have added cool gel for burns and more disinfectant in the form of hydacortisone. Includes: 1 DELUXE PADDED CARRYING CASE 1 FIRST AID BOOKLET 6 VINYL GLOVES 1 SCISSORS 1 TWEEZERS 4 SAFETY PINS 4 COTTON TIPPED APPLICATORS 2 MOLE SKIN 2 COOL GEL 6 STING RELIEF PADS 2 HYDROCORTISONE CREAM 1 INSTANT COLD COMPRESS 4 TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENTS 12 ANTISEPTIC TOWELETTES 6 IODINE PADS 12 ALCOHOL PREP PADS 1 3" ELASTIC BANDAGE 40 3/4" X 3" BANDAGES 15 3/8"X 1-1/2" BANDAGES 8 KNUCKLE BANDAGES 5 BUTTERFLY CLOSURES 1 5" X 9" COMBINE DRESSING 2 2" X 3" NONADHERENT DRESSING 2 3" X 4&q see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Such a wonderful first aide kit. It has so much in it I was impressed. Different size bandaides and gauze. So many different essentials needed for an unexpected accident.
Kristie A.
I always have Lifeline First Aid Base Camp Kit (171 pcs) with me on every camping trip or outdoor activities. It has everything I need no matter what happens. This kit last me a couple of years. Everybody needs this kits at home or work.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is good for camping and should always have one. But it is also good for home. We was always putting together Band-Aids of all kinds bite medicine Neosporin and Such Thing. Grad this is ready to go. My supplies of gotten short it needs to be replenished. This is what I really need now in my home. And half have to if I go camping
Joyce S.
Great! This is a must have. Never know when you're going to need it. Best keep it handy.
~Js­čîč
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)