BY LIFELINE FIRST AID

Lifeline 2 Person Disaster Kit -- The Lifeline 58 piece 2 person disaster kit includes 20 pieces of first aid, 4 emergency food bars, 9 water packets, a manual can opener, a flashlight with batteries, 2 candles and a box of waterproof matches. Also includes a whistle, utility knife, 2 sanitary pads, an emergency blanket, a hand warmer and  duct tape.  Other disaster necessities include an instant cold pack, 1 pack of tissue, a first aid booklet, one pair of gloves, and a preparedness guide.  The kit comes in a deluxe padded carry case. Includes: 1 PREPAREDNESS GUIDE 1 FIRST AID BOOKLET 2 GLOVES 4 EMERGENCY FOOD BARS 9 DRINKING WATER PACKETS 1 MANUAL CAN OPENER 1 D-SIZE FLASHLIGHT 2 BATTERIES 1 ROLL DUCT TAPE 1 UTILITY KNIFE 2 REFLECTIVE EMERGENCY BLANKETS 2 EMERGENCY CANDLES 1 BOX WATERPROOF MATCHES 2 HAND WARMER PACKETS 1 INSTANT COLD COMPRESS 1 EMERGENCY WHISTLE 2 EM see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have had to use my jumper cables so many times because other people didn't have any and I did." in 2 reviews
Gricelda L.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
In my opinion to that kit you need more things if it is very indispensable cables to pass current but you need more things for a good complete kit
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
This is an awesome thing to have in your car. Whether you have an old or new car this is a must! I got this as a gift and thankful i did
Katy H.
Katy H.
I got one of these when I got my car and my license at 16. I have used it so many times for many different reasons. I have had to use my jumper cables so many times because other people didn't have any and I did. I have used almost everything in this kit more than once.