BY LIFELINE FIRST AID

Lifeline AAA Road Adventurer Kit -- TRAVEL SAFE - BE PREPARED - STORE IN YOUR VEHICLE Our premier AAA kit comes standard with heavy-duty 8 gauge 10 foot jumper cables and a hand charged 2 LED  flashlight.  The included AAA car care guide provides basic instruction for many roadside problems. This deluxe kit also includes a reflective triangle with a sand filled base which folds for easy storage, a 250 PSI air compressor, standard and phillips screwdrivers, slip joint pliers, a 45piece first aid kit, and more.  All of this comes in a durable, fully padded bag with a separate pocket in the back for your jumper cables and pockets in the front compartment for easy storage.  AAA kits stand for quality and performance. INCLUDES: 1 AAA DOUBLE-SIDED CARRY BAG W/AAA ZIPPER PULLS 1 AAA Emergency Car Care Guide 1 AAA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE 1 HEAVY DUTY 10 8 G BOOSTER CABLE W/V see more...

Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Now this kit is something I feel great about having in my car. I haven't needed to use it yet thank goodness but if and when the day comes I am so thankful that I will be prepared. If not for me but for others I may encounter. It's a great value and the safety it insures is worth every penny!
Denise J.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great go to for safety!! You never know but it is definitely better to be safe than sorry!! These are great tools to have, everyone should definitely have these on hand in their vehicle!
Justine M.
I recently bought this kit. Luckily, I still haven't had the need to use it but it will provide me with everything I need just in case I have an emergency on the road.
Barbara B.
Roanoke, AL
Great car emergency kit. Everything you need in one neat package. A must have for every car.