BY LIFELIKE APPS, INC

Craigslist Free Edition: Bring Craigslist to your iPhone iPad, and iPod touch with this one app. ***** 5/5 - MACLIFE compares various Craigslist apps and concludes "This one is no contest. Not even close. Craigslist by Lifelike Apps blows the competition out of the water with a low cost, universal app that is just drop dead gorgeous and easy to use, with features we love and an implementation second to none. We adore the app's retro throwback design plus the ability to cross things off and circle ads we like..." ***** 5/5 - MakeUseOf.com
 compares several Craigslist apps and declares "Craigslist by Lifelike Apps is hands-down the best looking of the bunch, its iBooks-esque approach and newspaper design is eye catching and pleasant to read." Craigslist turns your iPad into a realistic newspaper classifieds section: It combines the enjoyable experience of reading a real newspaper with the convenience of the iPad's menus, filters, personalization, etc. The screenshots below speak for themselves.
UNIVERSAL
- Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
 - Automatically sync your favourites and saved searches between devices using iCloud
FULL-FEATURED:
- Post to Craigslist directly from the app
 - Use your iPhone or iPad 2 camera to add photos to your postings or add photos from your photo library
- Manage your Craigslist ads
- Even use multiple Craigslist accounts

BEAUTIFUL AND FUN TO USE:
- Realistic newspaper rendition of Craigslist's full content - The new iPhone user interface takes advantage of the iPhone 4 Retina display
 - Looks great in both landscape and portrait modes
- Smart display feature reformats listings to be more readable and consistent looking

SMART LOCATION FEATURE:
- It locates you automatically and displays all the Craigslist categories available for your location.
- You can also set your location manually as well as view and save other Craigslist locations.

SMART SEARCH AND FILTERING:
- Save your frequent searches and recall them with one tap
 - Search multiple location at once

EASY-TO-USE FAVORITES FEATURE:
- Easily add any listing to your favorites by just circling an ad with your finger
- View all your favorites at any time

HANDY TOOLS & MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES: - Cross-off unwanted ads with a Z finger gesture
 - View the location of any posting on a map
- Easily reply to any Craigslist ad without leaving the app
- Forward interesting ads to your friends
- Tap any image in a listing to view all the listing's images in gallery view
 - Pinch-and-zoom interface to zoom listing details in and out
 Get this Free version now. If you want Unlimited favorites, unlimited saved searches and no ads, get the paid version for ONLY $0.99!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
 - We've already added ALL the features you requested to date in this latest version. Have more ideas on how to make this app even better? Please email us using the contact email.

• "This is one of my favorite apps on my phone!" in 1 review
Edwin  R.
I like this app because I can buy things a cheaper price and it's easy to use. I'm always in craigslist looking for this to buy. Also I like looking for cars that are on sale.
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to use this app but I realized it had to many bugs. Stopped using it when I discovered it had an issue with uploading pictures.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
This is a must have for your app collection. Easy to use. You should always be checking craigslist for a good deal, and now you can!
Whitney L.
This is one of my favorite apps on my phone! i works just like the website, and you can easily search for whatever you're looking for
Ashley C.
White Plains , NY
I have this app on my iPad. I have used it in the past for jobs. I also used it to look for apartments. I would recommend it.
Carla S.
Great app to post items you would like to sell. Fast response when someone is interested in what you posted. Vary handy!
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love this app always on it its just like a website you can search for whatever you what any time any day I recommend it
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
I like craiglist but have problems trusting people i just much rather buy something new then chance getting ripped off
Allie M.
Enon, OH
It's a great app and works just like the Craigslist website but it's easier to access while using a mobile device
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
I am on this site at least 2 times a day. I like it but I don't like how it looses spots easily.