BY LIFEFACTORY

Multi-sensory, medical-grade silicone teethers are designed to develop oral motor skills. Teethers can be refrigerated or frozen to soothe gums. Lifefactory's products are bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) free. Lifefactory teethers are made in the U.S.A. Can be worn as a bracelet so it is always close by. Can be refrigerated or frozen to soothe aching gums. Various ribs and nubs are fun for baby to explore and help to develop oral motor skills. Soft, lightweight and easy for little fingers to hold. Dishwasher safe. see more...

• Does anyone else notice that everything sticks to silicone5 Answers
  • Do these have any type of liquid inside them ? 10 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
These are super basic products, but babies do love them. They are soft and flexible and all the different textures are great for massaging sore gums. This isn't the absolute favorite teething toy, but it's probably in the top 5. These are nice and portable and easy to bring along, however I will never wear it like a bracelet as they suggest.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
My daughter got this in her stocking and loved it! Although I think she got it a little late for early teething she still enjoyed it.
Worth the money and I will definitely buy from this company again!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lake station, IN
Love these! Much better than the ones filled with water. You can also pop these in the freezer to have a cool effect.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Jackson, AL
Teething for my little girl was torture, until we found these. Once finding these we haven't had a problem since.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Deatsville, AL
This was a lifesaver during the teething months! Also, very stylish for my fancy girls!
Hayana M.
Hayana M.
baltimore
Mega Parent Expert
Cute, basic and a must have for parents w tiny ones! Nothing really awesome about this product its just basic and easy for them to hold. Not expensive, my kid used a lit, recommend to other parents and yeah thats it !! Dont need to buy real expensive toys when they're so little. Keep it simple
Steph F.
Steph F.
My daughter loves these! I have several different kinds of rings and these ones she likes more! I had to order more for her to have in the car, house and two just in case she drops one or loses one! Great product!
Rashaama D.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
I really loved these teethers for my daughter they were affordable and that's important but bonus they got the job done they were easy for her to hold and they weren't to big
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
My niece had this and she loved it. I feel like it really helped her when she was teething
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
My daughter loves this! Most of the time you cannot even get her to put it down.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Do these have any type of liquid inside them ?
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Does anyone else notice that everything sticks to silicone