BY CHINABERRY #13 in Water Bottles

Dimensions 9.6" H (including cap) x 2.75" W (at base) 16 oz volume Design and Functionality LifeFactory bottles come with a protective silicone sleeve, these wide mouth bottles can be used for a variety of beverages including water, sports drinks, juice, coffee, tea and more. Plus, it's transparent, so you can see its contents and know just how much of your beverage you have left. The screw-on cap closes tight for a leak proof seal, making this a great bottle to pack in your lunch bag or gym bag. Materials Bottle is FDA-approved glass. Sleeve is non-toxic, plastic-free silicone. Cap is BPA-free #5 polypropylene. Sustainability Using a reusable bottle helps replace wasteful use-and-toss single-serving paper and plastic beverage containers, while saving money in the process. Reusing durable glass bottles helps you consume less over time. Bottle is 100% recyclable. About Lifefactory Lifefactory was started in 2007 by a pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and an integrative designer, Daren Joy and is now a leading innovator in safe children's products. Lifefactory launched with BPA-free glass baby bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves and is now the first company to introduce a collection of BPA-free reusable glass water bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves for adults. Fusing modern sensibility, eco-friendly composition, and exceptional utility they produce glass water bottles that are free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates, and PVC. Care Instructions All parts are dishwasher safe. Tips Take caution when using with hot liquids - the bottle will be hot. The silicone sleeve is protective, but does not guarantee against breakage - do not leave children unattended with bottle. Extreme temperature differences may cause cracking, allow a hot bottle to cool gradually before adding cold liquid Do not put bottles in the freezer. Country of Origin Bottle made in France, sleeve made in USA, cap made in Poland Product Name & Number 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Graphite) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Raspberry) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Royal Purple) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Spring Green) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Turquoise) BPA-free and free of phthalates, PVC and polycarbonate; Protective silicone sleeve; Wide mouth for ice & easy cleaning; Fits in most car cup holders; Bottle made in France, sleeve made in USA; Dishwasher safe; Glass water bottles by Lifefactory are a beautifully-designed alternative to plastic bottles and disposable water bottles. Durable glass construction withstands daily use and provides fresh-tasting water - just like your regular drinking glasses at home. Colorful silicone sleeve protects your bottle and is easy to grip. Great for hot or cold beverages

• I'm enjoying the color right now2 Answers
  • How do these hold up when baby or toddler throws around? 1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of using a glass bottle? I am afrai...1 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Lifefactory® Silicon Water Bottles I think these water bottles are great for home use. They were about $16 apiece so it was pretty affordable for something that I will use many times. They are machine washable and easy to clean. The one thing that I do not like about these is that I do not feel comfortable with my children using them. We have concrete floors, so I am trying to avoid any potential hazards.
Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
these are my husband's favorites. He has a thing about drinking from glass and only glass to avoid chemicals from plastic. Long lasting variety of cookies but kind of pricey. Good buy.
Ashlee W.
These products are very nice and affordable. I love the color selection and I think that they're worth buying over and over. I'm a sucker for water bottles, I have so many.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
The fact that these are glass is what makes me like them. Water in a glass tastes much better than water in plastic! These keep water cold for as long as any other glass but the silicone helps keep your hands from getting cold!
Elana K.
I just bought one of these at the Christmas Tree Shop.. It was about 50% less than the retail price I have seen elsewhere. I also just saw them at TJ Maxx. The ones with the circles cut out of the silicon are being discontinued, and the new ones have a different shape cut out. Anyway, if you can find one of the older models on sale then get one now while you have the chance, otherwise they are too expensive for what it is. It is a glass jar/ bottle with a silicon sleeve. I got one with the cover that does not have a spout or a straw, because I wanted it to be leak-proof, which it is. The only issue I have found is that water seems to drip down the side after I remove the cover. But while the cover is actually on, it is leak-proof. The cover is easy to hold because of the handle. It comes in lots of cute colors. Oh, and do not drop it, it was break since it is glass. So far I have only put water in it. I plan on only putting cold drinks in this, not hot tea, etc.
Andrea F.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I started learning more about how plastic can leech harmful chemicals into hot drinks, I immediately looked into glass bottle alternatives.  I found this bottle and I love it!  It doesn't retain odors and the silicon sleeve protects my hands from the hot glass.  The only thing with this bottle is it does not retain heat as well as a fully insulated coffee mug.  This is fine if your drink is very hot because it will cool down to a normal temperature quickly, but if your drink is lukewarm when you put it in, it will quickly become cool!
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I've had my water bottle for a good 9 months now and absolutely love it! At first, I was worried about it being glass and possibly breaking, but the silicone sleeve helps protect it and also helps with the sweating. Because I look at the aesthetics of products a lot and base my opinions of that a lot, my bottle makes me want to drink more water lol
Kate S.
Severna Park, MD
This is the perfect water bottle for everyday it's thick glass that you do not have to worry about it chipping or cracking, it also has a really nice grip that keeps your bottle from getting slippery or to cold. I also love that you can buy caps that fit your preference in a water bottle!
Emma J.
These are the best water bottles I've tried! My whole family has their own. The glass bottle is awesome because it has no taste or weird aftertaste like I've found with plastic and aluminum bottles. The silicone sleeve does a great job of protecting the bottle (I've dropped and knocked mine over many many times lol) there are so many beautiful color to choose from it was hard for me to pick. They are more expensive then your regular water bottle but are definitely worth the price!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
My girlfriend has one. It's definitely sporty and "cute," however its functionality is questionable. Although the product is caged in silicone, you need to keep in mind that the bottle itself is made of a nonmalleable substance. Great for an office, not for an "on the go"
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
Are you worried it will break?
Brittany R.
I want this! But I am a teacher and am scared it will break in the classroom somehow!! Thoughts?!?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Does anyone know of the best place to buy these price-wise?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's your favorite color combo??
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Do Target sell these bottles? Are they strong?

back