BY CHINABERRY #10 in Water Bottles

Dimensions 9.6" H (including cap) x 2.75" W (at base) 16 oz volume Design and Functionality LifeFactory bottles come with a protective silicone sleeve, these wide mouth bottles can be used for a variety of beverages including water, sports drinks, juice, coffee, tea and more. Plus, it's transparent, so you can see its contents and know just how much of your beverage you have left. The screw-on cap closes tight for a leak proof seal, making this a great bottle to pack in your lunch bag or gym bag. Materials Bottle is FDA-approved glass. Sleeve is non-toxic, plastic-free silicone. Cap is BPA-free #5 polypropylene. Sustainability Using a reusable bottle helps replace wasteful use-and-toss single-serving paper and plastic beverage containers, while saving money in the process. Reusing durable glass bottles helps you consume less over time. Bottle is 100% recyclable. About Lifefactory Lifefactory was started in 2007 by a pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and an integrative designer, Daren Joy and is now a leading innovator in safe children's products. Lifefactory launched with BPA-free glass baby bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves and is now the first company to introduce a collection of BPA-free reusable glass water bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves for adults. Fusing modern sensibility, eco-friendly composition, and exceptional utility they produce glass water bottles that are free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates, and PVC. Care Instructions All parts are dishwasher safe. Tips Take caution when using with hot liquids - the bottle will be hot. The silicone sleeve is protective, but does not guarantee against breakage - do not leave children unattended with bottle. Extreme temperature differences may cause cracking, allow a hot bottle to cool gradually before adding cold liquid Do not put bottles in the freezer. Country of Origin Bottle made in France, sleeve made in USA, cap made in Poland Product Name & Number 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Graphite) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Raspberry) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Royal Purple) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Spring Green) 16 oz (450ml) Glass Beverage Bottle with Silicone Sleeve (Turquoise) BPA-free and free of phthalates, PVC and polycarbonate; Protective silicone sleeve; Wide mouth for ice & easy cleaning; Fits in most car cup holders; Bottle made in France, sleeve made in USA; Dishwasher safe; Glass water bottles by Lifefactory are a beautifully-designed alternative to plastic bottles and disposable water bottles. Durable glass construction withstands daily use and provides fresh-tasting water - just like your regular drinking glasses at home. Colorful silicone sleeve protects your bottle and is easy to grip. Great for hot or cold beverages

• I'm enjoying the color right now2 Answers
  • How do these hold up when baby or toddler throws around? 1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of using a glass bottle? I am afraid it wou...1 Answers
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
I love these bottles. I splurged and purchased two of these while I was pregnant because I thought if it were more fun to drink water, I'd drink more. I was right! This bottle is really well designed. It's attractive, practical and durable. It has been dropped quite a few times and no damage. The handle makes holding it with a finger while my arms are full no problem. And the cap is nice to drink out of. And obviously, cleaning it is a breeze with the glass and wide mouth opening. definitely recommend.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I have this water bottle with a red sleeve. The top is very secure and the handle is strong enough to carry a full bottle of liquid. The sleeve definitely protects the glass and keeps my hands insulated from the cold. However, I would not consider putting hot liquids in this without extra protection for my hands. I use this everyday. It holds a lot of liquid and I don't have to worry about the problems associated with plastic.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
Great glass water bottle that can be used over and over. My kids love it too, and have been pretty rough on it and it still holds up. I love cutting down on waste, and the handy spout and handle make spills less likely. When we're out and about, plastic water bottles heat up and taste nasty, this stays delicious and definitely colder than the plastic bottles.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
LOVE these! This is an environmentally friendly option for staying hydrated. Everyone in my family has one, and I often buy them for gifts since everyone compliments me on it! The best part? If your glass breaks (even if it's your fault), the replacement fee for the glass bottle is just $5 for shipping. The company really stands by their products!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love the lifefactory water bottles. I've tried metal and plastic water bottles, but I hate the taste. The silicone outside makes it pretty sturdy; although, I did break one when I dropped it onto a rile floor. The silicon case held most of the pieces together, which really helped with clean up. I love that this is such a sturdy glass bottle.
Stephania S.
Stephania S.
Nothing beats the feeling of not having to throw another plastic water bottle away! I love these glass bottles partly because I'm doing my part to help the planet but mostly because they're super stylish and keep your water super cold through out the day! They're not good for heat but cold liquids are a go!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
This water bottle is so wonderful. I use it with my essential oils. It is easy to clean and I love the handle on the lid. The sleeve is awesome for getting a good grip on it. I would recommend this water bottle as a great gift. Especially if you know of others that use essential oils. :-)
Angellina T.
Angellina T.
Bentley, KS
It's not every day that you can find a good bottle for your baby that also is eco friendly but this one did the trick! With it's easy grip it makes the little ones able to hold their bottle just themselves! I would for sure recommend this to other parents who want a new and unique bottle!
Kassandra E.
Kassandra E.
Fargo, ND
i love lifefactory bottles for my babies. I love knowing that there aren't any nasty chemicals or plastics inside and I am giving my babies the best. the cover makes it nearly impossible to break. and my babies love them. you can also get different lids for when they grow out of bottles.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Greer, SC
Lifefactory #glassbottles are incredibly durable, easy to clean bottles. While a little on the pricey side, you can find great bundles online. We purchased all from Earthfare where you can also buy sippy cup lids and snack tops for the bottle to grow with baby! Excellent purchase.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
Are you worried it will break?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I want this! But I am a teacher and am scared it will break in the classroom somehow!! Thoughts?!?
Portland, OR
Does anyone know of the best place to buy these price-wise?
Portland, OR
What's your favorite color combo??
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Do Target sell these bottles? Are they strong?