Lifefactory Multi Sensory Silicone Teether, Lilac (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY LIFEFACTORY

Karina B.
Fairview, TN
LOVE these teethers! I bought them shortly after my son was born. He loves them! The color is engaging as are the textures. It is easy to clean. Does not stain easily. Very durable. Does not smell. And when traveling or out and about I can wear it on my wrist for quick retrieval! HIGHLY recommend!
Tawni B.
Morgan Hill, CA
These are nice to just have around. Nice and soft for baby to mouth on. Not good if you have a dog around though. They double as a chew toy for them. Easy to lose. Wish there that they were maybe a little bigger
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Great teethers! easy to pack, easy to clean, the ranging textures are great for those tiny gums! it's also easy to hold as well. i would definitely recommend!
Jennifer Estefany F.
Jiquilisco
I like this, I use everyday with my baby for her teeh, is very comfortable for babies
Raquel S.
Why were these discontinued?