BY LIFEFACTORY

Soft, lightweight and easy for little fingers to hold, the Lifefactory Silicone Baby Teether is a safe, developmentally appropriate first toy that will soothe sore gums and entertain your baby.

Offer your baby a safe way to self-sooth and develop oral motor skills with Multi-Sensory Silicone Teethers from Lifefactory. Made in the USA of medical grade silicone, Lifefactory teethers are BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free. Designed by a Pediatric Feeding Specialist to develop oral motor skills, the teethers are detailed with various ribs and nubs for your baby to explore. Soft and lightweight, the rings are easy for little fingers to hold. The rings can also be worn as bracelets for easy transport by mobile moms. The silicone rings can be refrigerated for cool soothing to sore gums. For easy care, the teethers are dishwasher safe.

• Are these teethers squishy or are they hard? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice that everything sticks to silicone5 Answers
  • Why were these discontinued?2 Answers
Cecelia A.
These were so helpful when my bub was smaller! They're super easy for small unexperienced hands to hold and he loved the different feelings of each section. As a mama I appreciate the fact that they're easy to clean and don't seem to harbor gunk anywhere!
Jordan C.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best teething rings I've bought. I went through so many with my baby and these were a favorite. I loved the ease of cleaning and they were so lightweight and easy for her to use and hold on her own. I would purchase these again. I've also given them as gifts.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
I thought these things were awesome, a several moms I knew had babies that loved them, but mine never really seems to be that interested. I love the softness and safeness and washability!
Melanie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are super basic products, but babies do love them. They are soft and flexible and all the different textures are great for massaging sore gums. This isn't the absolute favorite teething toy, but it's probably in the top 5. These are nice and portable and easy to bring along, however I will never wear it like a bracelet as they suggest.
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My children love these. They are great but sometimes can be a tad rough on their gums. Other than that they are great, just not for too long. My kids can't get enough. I made Popsicles out of them and they are greatz
Karina B.
Fairview, TN
LOVE these teethers! I bought them shortly after my son was born. He loves them! The color is engaging as are the textures. It is easy to clean. Does not stain easily. Very durable. Does not smell. And when traveling or out and about I can wear it on my wrist for quick retrieval! HIGHLY recommend!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My daughter got this in her stocking and loved it! Although I think she got it a little late for early teething she still enjoyed it.
Worth the money and I will definitely buy from this company again!
Kelly M.
Abilene, TX
I was given this as a gift and my children both loved these, plus they were easy to clean and super simple. It was pretty affordable, too. It's really easy to attach to a pacifier clip to keep it from hitting the ground too! Thinking about getting another for baby this summer!
Lindsey W.
THE WOODLANDS, TX
I really liked these teethers, and my daughter did too! They were easy to grip, not too wide, but not too thin, and did not have to be kept cold or frozen. She was not a bad teether, but she did gnaw on these consistently, and I would recommend them!
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
My almost 5 month old really seems to enjoy these. He can't quite hold them in his mouth alone but does like gnawing on them once they are in there. He also seems to like the colors.
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these have any type of liquid inside them ?
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else notice that everything sticks to silicone
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Where can I get this
Maria G C.
Do they really help with the teething? I haven't found anything that helps.
Raquel S.
Why were these discontinued?