Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle with Straw Cap and Silicone Sleeve uploaded by Claudia S.

BY LIFEFACTORY

The Straw Cap is designed for upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill and yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.

- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals

- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags

- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage

- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)

Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
I like this water bottle. The silicone protective sleeve keeps the glass from breaking and gives the bottle a nice aesthetic. I wish it had a straw or flip cap to drink quickly. Mine has a screw top and I have to take time to unscrew and resscrew the lid back on.
Melanie V.
I have yet to find a Lifefactory product that I don't love. The glass bottles are thick, substantial and durable, so they are not easily broken. The silicone sleeves are attractive and do protect the bottles from minor falls. I recently got the straw top, and I do prefer it for the most part over the plain screw on top. The straw is leak proof and makes drinking from the bottle more convenient. My only complaint is the silicone straw lets air in at some point, so it does function, but is a little noisy.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I bought two of these for my kids, because I don't want them drinking out of plastic water bottles any more. My kids are 3 and 5 years old. I am a little bit afraid they will drop these and break them, but I constantly remind them to be careful and the silicone sleeve does give me a bit of comfort rant at least it won't shatter if it is dropped.
I love that these have a straw lid, although my kids have a little trouble opening them up all the way to drink out of the straw. Overall though, I think these were a great investment for my family's health.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I love my lifefactory water bottle so much. I love how environmentally friendly it is. It is a little pricy but it's worth the money.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is a really nice bottle its glass but it is very durable with the outside of it protecting it from getting broken
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else's bottle straw get gross over time?

Kohl's