BY LIFEFACTORY

Slim and mobile. The 16 oz travels wells and looks great doing it. The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag.

Molly L.
United States
I love this water bottle. I got it as a gift for Christmas and I use it every day. I love how it is glass so it is more durable. It's great that the lids are interchangeable.
Allison R.
Liverpool
I have this bottle in a 22 oz with a different sleeve design and color, but everything else is the same and it's excellent. I've dropped it on several occasions and it hasn't broken. It shows some wear but it's completely in tact. I love that it doesn't have the carcinogens that are so common in other water bottles, even the BPA free ones. I'm constantly drinking from this thing, so that's really important to me. The water bottle doesn't make the water taste funny. It holds up well in the dish washer, and if you don't have one then it is easy to clean by hand. The only downside is it is a little heavier than your average water bottle because it is glass.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! Highly recommend to everybody! Very useful and practical! Love love love!
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I love the quality of this product and how long lasting it can be. I'd love to bring this to my yoga classes and it's affordable
Danica S.