Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve uploaded by Rocio V.

BY LIFEFACTORY #62 in Baby Bottles

safe. simple. smart.™ Pink BPA-free, non toxic. Thermal shock resistant glass. Stage 2 nipple: 3-6 months. Included nipple fits all Lifefactory glass baby bottles created by a pediatric feeding specialist Glass bottle and silicone nipple made in France. Silicone sleeve and plastic parts made in the U.S. see more...

Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve
  • "when you wash the bottle you can tell right away they are crystal clean." in 1 review
  • "You can purchase sippy caps separately so your little one can use them through toddlerhood!" in 1 review
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Parents listen to me, if you bottle feed your little one you should REALLY consider this bottle!!! Its so perfect, no cons at all, when you read "glass" you think is heavy but its not at all !!! I bought it when my daughter was 4 months she never had trouble holding.
Honestly is my fav bottle!!!! After this one latch and avent .
And the good part is when they're not on bottles anymore you can just buy a different top to be like a normal bottle!! Thats what i did and now my daughter is 3y !!!
Cecelia A.
Surprisingly enough these were the only bottles we purchased and our bub loved them! He was exclusively breastfed and he never complained or dismissed these bottles. He is 17 months old now and we've upgraded to the stage 2 nipples at this point and they are still his preferred vessel for drinking! I had any break despite being thrown fairly often. Plus the sleeves are super easy to get off and on after the first couple of times you clean them! And the sleeves are pretty good makeshift teethers if you're in a pinch!
Melanie V.
This are hands-down my favorite bottles. We already used Lifefactory water bottles, so we knew we wanted to try the baby bottles. We are on our second child with these, and they still look brand new. The glass is substantial and the silicone has protected the bottle from minor falls. I love that we can safely throw these into the dishwasher without worries of plastic leeching.

One of my favorite aspects, though is that these bottles grow with our kids. We purchased the sippy cup tops and the solid caps, so these will last us forever! Our two and a half year old gets these with the sippy cup top when she has milk or juice to drink because they are some of the easiest to clean.
Lalia F.
San Francisco, CA
We started out by using Tommee Tippee baby bottles, as we didn't know glass bottles were even on the market! After discovering the Lifefactory brand, within a month they started stocking the Lifefactory baby bottles! After using them, I wouldn't use anything else! My son loves them, and has an easy time holding them because of the texture of the silicone sleeve. I rest easy knowing these are safe for him. The only downside is there is a 4 oz bottle and a 9 oz bottle. The 9 oz bottle is very tall, and some babies have a hard time holding them (they will be quite heavy when full), or a difficult time angling them to get liquids out when there is only a small amount left. I haven't, however, encountered any down sides to the 4 oz bottles. You can purchase sippy caps separately so your little one can use them through toddlerhood!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great bottle! Shock proof so you can heat or freeze. BPA free. Silicone sleeve. I exclusively breast feed my little one and when I need to leave him he has no issue taking this bottle (everyone tells me breast fed babies typically have a hard time taking a bottle). Definitely worth the price!!
Brianna V.
These are very high quality bottles. I used glass bottles with my daughter because plastic contains so many chemicals. I like the silicone sleeve on this one because it makes it easier to hold and slip resistant. These are pretty pricey but I think they're worth it.
melissa g.
Very nice baby bottle. I got the sippy cup top it is a perfect sippy cup for my one year old. It is. why durable it has been thrown and dropped and had yet to break because of the silicone sleeve. I love that it is glass because plastic chemicals won't leak into my daughters water.
Ruby R.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love these bottles. milk wont stick to glass like it does to plastic bottles. when you wash the bottle you can tell right away they are crystal clean. my son has dropped his numerous times and silicone rubber protects it from breaking. highly recommend these!!
Tiffany D.
Burleson, TX
These are one of my favorite products. I used the baby bottles and I love that I was able to purchase different tops to turn it into a sippy cup. They are amazingly sturdy. I can't even guess how many times ours have been dropped/thrown and they have never broken. I try not to use plastic, so these were a great option for us.
Karina B.
Fairview, TN
Love Lifefactorys products. Glass ensure a pure taste and easy clean up. These bottles are very durable (we have dropped them many times). I love how they offer a sippy lid once the baby has outgrown the nipples.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Are these bottles really worth is?
Alice H.
I would like to get these for my daughter but was just wondering how heavy the glass is? Are they worth the money?
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone else love this bottle as much as I do?
Jena K.
My son is 5 months old, would he have a hard time holding this bottle? I guess a better question would be is it made of a really heavy glass?
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is the silicone sleeve easy to remove for cleaning? Thanks