Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesLifefactory
4 oz Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve

Lifefactory 4 oz Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve

by Lifefactory

Our Glass Baby Bottles are safe for baby and built to last. The bottle is made from thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass, allowing bottles to safely transition from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve and other parts are made with BPA-free, phthalate-free and FDA approved materials. Includes a glass bottle, silicone sleeve, cap, ring, stopper and a Stage 1 (0-3 months) silicone nipple.

- Made from the highest quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Protective silicone sleeve improves grip and protects against breakage
- Made with BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free, FDA approved materials
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper, and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- Dishwasher safe
- Bottles can be used to freeze liquids see Care & Use instructions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lifefactory 4 oz Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve!
How would you rate this product?
Cameron Park, CA
I love that these bottles are glass! They are also easy to clean and look adorable too! The nipple is similar to Dr. Browns and my son had no problem taking it after weening him from nursing.
Antelope, CA
This is a great bottle, the nipple somehow feels comfortable for my baby when transition from breast to bottle and a lot easier to hold onto. Highly recommend!
Fife, WA
Great bottle, very durable and easy to clean! I love that it’s glass and can be used for a long time
We absolutely love these LifeFactory bottles! They are durable and much added than the plastic for our baby. I don’t like the idea of hearing up milk in a plastic bottle but rest well knowing we use these glass ones! My daughter loves them!!
The concept of these are great but when it’s comes to baby bottles there not the experts. Had trouble figuring out what size the nipples were. It’s wasn’t very clear which made it too hard to use as a first time mom.
Watchung , NJ
We like the bottles and the nipple doesn't pour too quickly. Though the silicone sleeve is great for safety, it does make it a little tough to pack into diaper bag compartments.
Mason, OH
Lifefactory 4 oz Glass Baby Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve uploaded by Allison B.
Obsessed with these bottles. They have latest 6 years now between 4 children. I have dropped them down my wood steps, fallen out of the car, dropped at restaurants and they have never broken. We have never experienced mold on the silicon (we’ve never even taken it off) and the nipples are a perfect, simple shape, all of our babies have loved them.
Horseheads, NY
The bottles are top notch we love them and the sanitary glass bottles they met by one my expectations. My little guy loves protecting the glass it looks cute and gives great grip for my little guy. Would purchase again
Moorhead, MN
I love that it is top rack dishwasher safe. I’ve been using these bottles for almost 3 years now. Two children later, I’ve been able to switch the 4oz bottles to the sippy cup top and continue using the 9oz bottles as bottles with the stage 3 nipple. The Y nipple is pretty extreme ... even for an 11month old. I removed the clear tab insert in the sippy cup top to increase the flow for my toddler. He loves it. I recommend buying directly from life factory to ensure you are getting their product. -We have about 12 9oz bottle and 15 4oz bottles that have been dropped and washed in the dishwasher consistently for 3 years. All are still in use-
Bakersfield, CA
We used these bottles for our son when he was a little but older, I think at least 6 months and later (preferred another brand during his really months). I love them and also bought the larger version.

Looking for your answer?