BY LIFE TIME

Dietary Supplement Pea, Hemp, Rice with Chia Seed br Naturally-Occurring Omega 3-6-9 Derived From Yellow Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Seed, Rice Protein Concentrate and Chia Seed 2 No Artificial Sweeteners Used 1 Natural Chocolate Flavor 6 No Gluten Added 5 No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives Added 4 Great Taste Premium Quality br Life s Basics Plant Protein mix Natural Chocolate Flavor is both a nutritive and highly digestible source of Plant Protein. Life s Basics Plant Protein mix Natural Chocolate Flavor provides about 22 grams of protein per serving has an amino acid profile derived from Yellow Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Seed, Rice Protein Concentrate and Chia Seed. table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border see more...

Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
This is my favorite protein! I have tried many different types - both vegan/plant based and whey based and I always come back to this one. I think it is by far the best tasting. It does have a slightly gritty texture because of the chia seeds and I find that blending it with half of a banana makes it both delicious and gives it a thicker texture to suspend the seeds in so you don't get to the bottom of your glass and find a whole bunch of chia. I find the chocolate to be by far the tastiest. I've tried the vanilla and it just did not appeal that much to me. If you mix this with chocolate soy or almond milk, half a banana, and a little PB or PB2 powder it is basically a dessert.
Amanda G.
Wyandotte, MI
I absolutely love this protein. I have tried so many and I always end up with something that is difficult to mix or has an awful after taste. This mixes extremely well with water or soy milk and has a great chocolate flavor. For the price you can't beat it!
Yessica C.
It's a bit too chalky and thick. Probably won't get it again. Plus it was full 3/4 of the way.