BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Life & Style Magazine is the first weekly style magazine featuring celebrity news, style trends and shopping info! Life & Style Weekly is the perfect magazine for the on-the-go reader. It's packed with the latest Hollywood fashion and beauty info as well as the latest celebrity news. The unique shopping secrets let you into the world of celebrities at a price you can afford. see more...

• What do you like most about the magazine, the fashion or ...8 Answers
Life & Style Weekly
  • "Not my favorite magazine, but i like to read it when i'm waiting on my hair appointment or when i want to catch up on celebrity gossip" in 5 reviews
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Everyone who wants to read possible fake celebrity gossip reads this from time to time! We can't help it, it's ingrained in us as humans, it's why we even have celebrity gossip to begin with, why reality shows are the rage! We are life voyers and we can't help it. But that said, this needs to be read with the perspective that it is GOSSIP, and nothing more. Typically born to keep people in the limelight.
Cheri G.
London, OH
I'm a sucker for good celebrity gossip and this magazine does not disappoint. Current and up to date news. Well written. Great pictures and articles are short enough to enjoy on the airplane, pool side etc. Would recommend for anyone enjoying this type of magazine.
Gianna S.
N Scituate, RI
Definitely not the most reliable or credible source of celebrity news. It's a lot of gossip and "he said, she said," however, at the price you can't really go wrong. I'd say it's worth a buy for the price if you're willing to take everything they report with a grain of salt.
Krystal B.
Elsmere , KY
I love reading this magazine when I travel. I find that it is the perfect airplane magazine. Great variety of articles that can be interesting without having to being committed to a large article.
Jill P.
The Plains, OH
I love life & Style! I feel like it's a great read for those looking for some celebrity gossip. I currently subscribe to US Weekly & People magazine but, would love to subscribe to this one too!
Leah F.
To be honest I grab it in the supermarket when I see pretty dresses on the covers! I know it just perpetuates the cycle of celebrity but really who doesn't love looking at pretty things!!
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
This used to be my fav celebrity magazine. They have gossip, fashion, style tips, etc and they aren't too expensive. They tend to catch my eye when going through the grocery line!
carey b.
I love to read about stars. Love this one. Usually pretty reliable. Don't make up bogus off the chart stories about celebs. They always have good articles too.
Savannah R.
This magizine is good for celb gossip but its just not one that i would recommend to my friends i rather have a different one but its nice but not the geatest
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I always love reading these and I use to get them all the time. Gossip is one of my favorite things to read and also getting tips on some new fashion styles.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What do you like most about the magazine, the fashion or the drama?