BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Life & Style Magazine is the first weekly style magazine featuring celebrity news, style trends and shopping info! Life & Style Weekly is the perfect magazine for the on-the-go reader. It's packed with the latest Hollywood fashion and beauty info as well as the latest celebrity news. The unique shopping secrets let you into the world of celebrities at a price you can afford. see more...

• What do you like most about the magazine, the fashion or the drama?7 Answers
Life & Style Weekly
  • "Not my favorite magazine, but i like to read it when i'm waiting on my hair appointment or when i want to catch up on celebrity gossip" in 5 reviews
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
I'm a sucker for good celebrity gossip and this magazine does not disappoint. Current and up to date news. Well written. Great pictures and articles are short enough to enjoy on the airplane, pool side etc. Would recommend for anyone enjoying this type of magazine.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I liked this magazine at first, but it has become very unreliable. Many of the stories that you read end up being untrue.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Everyone who wants to read possible fake celebrity gossip reads this from time to time! We can't help it, it's ingrained in us as humans, it's why we even have celebrity gossip to begin with, why reality shows are the rage! We are life voyers and we can't help it. But that said, this needs to be read with the perspective that it is GOSSIP, and nothing more. Typically born to keep people in the limelight.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a pretty good magazine. They have a lot of celebrity gossip, which is interesting. However you don't know the truth.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Plainville, MA
I'ts definitely one of those I grab for the beach or on an airplane... nothing of substance but a fun read every now and then..
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Woonsocket, RI
Definitely not the most reliable or credible source of celebrity news. It's a lot of gossip and "he said, she said," however, at the price you can't really go wrong. I'd say it's worth a buy for the price if you're willing to take everything they report with a grain of salt.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Morgantown, WV
Not my favorite magazine, but i like to read it when I'm waiting on my hair appointment or when i want to catch up on celebrity gossip
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I read this while I am in line at a store. Its not a magazine I would buy or subscribe too. But its fun to read sometimes
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Drama filled and sometimes hilariously written celebrity gossip stories. One I check out occasionally in the checkout line at the store.
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Just a bunch of gossip and fashion. no real substance or reliable sources. fun to read in the docs office!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What do you like most about the magazine, the fashion or the drama?