BY LIFE & STYLE WEEKLY

Life & Style Weekly
  • "I enjoy reading this magazine, but I'm never sure if the celebrity stories are true or false." in 2 reviews
  • "A great magazine to get all the latest celebrity gossip." in 1 review
  • "Eh, this isn't my favorite magazine for celebrity information." in 1 review
Stephanie N.
I love reading this magazine. I usually get these when I'm in the hospital or having a bad day. They are fun to read but I wouldn't count on this as a news source because I don't feel their information is 100% accuracy. I love their fashion photography. Great magazine to see some fashion trends. The cost is horrid at $2.99 plus tax.
Katelyn S.
Another magazine that works when you want to get the latest and greatest celebrity trashy gossip (whether it is true or not). Very comparable to any other gossip mag though.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Eh, this isn't my favorite magazine for celebrity information. I think they embellish a lot. I would stay away, unless you are looking for mindless information that might not all be correct.
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
I enjoy reading this magazine, but I'm never sure if the celebrity stories are true or false. I always like there articles about shopping or beauty products.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Fake news on celebrity gossip. Doesn’t have much life and style for a magazine that claims to be just that. I no longer purchase it in the checkout line.
Christine G.
This is a guilty pleasure. I wouldn't take it seriously, but I enjoy a fast look through. I like the "light" beauty and fashion part.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I don't really care for this magazine there are way better alternatives. I feel like it doesn't seem relevant to what people want to read
Jennifer B.
A great magazine to get all the latest celebrity gossip. They also have great articles about trends in fashion and beauty too!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
When I want to try a new style or product this is my go to. I read this by E-newsletter. very informative and easy to read.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I like this magazine for the beauty and shopping articles more than the celebrity gossip. Definitely fun to read!