BY ALTERNA

• It smells very rich and has good duration. 4 Answers
  • Is this a really good shampoo? ???5 Answers
Glyniel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo to help combat dry scalp and dandruff. It has a subtle scent that smells spa like and organic. He really loves it and I actually will use it too when I have dry scalp and it helps a lot. I highly recommend for people who suffer from dry scalp.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
Very soothing. Smells fresh and the scent lasts awhile. It's much better than the "unisex" head and shoulders. It is think and creamy and helps relax my dry scalp for at least a day. sometimes two. would definitely purchase again (once i get the money for it!)
Sophie H.
Noblesville, IN
Leaves your head feel good and not itchy. Men or women can use it. It smells very good and it leaves your hair feeling light and shiny
Margot R.
This shampoo is great! My scalp tends to flake and itch. This product helps to soothe my scalp and helps with dandruff
Alma R.
Arvin , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great it is not have a girly smell anyone can use it I bought mine on eBay and I do not regret it
Rachael W.
Covington, GA
This product is very very hydrating. Right after using I saw and felt a noticeable difference in my hair.
Reanna P.
San benito, TX
Smells great and make my hair feel so smooth I use this about 3 times a week it feels nice
Maddie L.
I use this once a week to clean out the pores in my scalp and I feel like it really helps
Francheska N.
Humacao
Great for thin hair like mine. It gives you that extra volume that we want and love. I dont use the conditiones, just the shampoo to have that effect
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
Parece ser um produto bom.espero que quando provar eu aprovo..gostaria de testar. Pois a embalagem e linda e parece ser bom
Sophie H.
Noblesville, IN
It it good for dry damaged hair
Jenni S.
Is this a really good shampoo? ???
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Is this shampoo good for oily hair?
Tati T.
It smells very rich and has good duration.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for texture dry hair?.