GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateLife Savers
Wint O Green Mint Hard Candy, 26-Ounce Family Size Bag

LIFE SAVERS Wint O Green Mint Hard Candy, 26-Ounce Family Size Bag

by Life Savers

LIFE SAVERS Wint O GreenWint O Green was one of the first flavors to join the Mints family. After nearly 100 years, it still remains a refreshing favorite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LIFE SAVERS Wint O Green Mint Hard Candy, 26-Ounce Family Size Bag!
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,612 reviews
LIFE SAVERS Wint O Green Mint Hard Candy, 26-Ounce Family Size Bag uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have adored all flavors of Life Savers since “Santa” brought them in my stocking when I was a small girl. Now that I am an adult, I adore the mint flavors especially. The Wint O Green are especially refreshing.
Lanie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I often crave something sweet after dinner. I like to have one mint after I eat to curb my craving. Only 10 calories. I like the flavor and fresh taste.
Lindsey D.
Houma, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Life Savers Wint-O-Green Sugar Free Candy Mints are the perfect treat. They are not harshly minty and not overly sweet.
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best lifesavers I’ve ever had other than the ones with real sugar they are packed with flavor and help with coffee breath I keep them around all of the time they own a spot on my weekly store list they are super affordable and I will continue to purchase
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these!! They’re actually my favorite candy and I really do buy the biggest bag I can find when I’m craving them. If you’ve never tried it, turn out all the lights and chew them with your mouth open in front of a mirror!
Lillian  S.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,657 reviews
These are my favorite when you want a refreshing and cooling mint in your mouth? this is the one. I love to have the big packs to keep at work.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
LIFE SAVERS Wint O Green Mint Hard Candy, 26-Ounce Family Size Bag uploaded by Christina P.
The. Best. Long lasting. Taste good. Reasonable. Good for after dinner. I like and I think you will like them. Go out buy some and try it.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great flavor and they last a long time! I love that they don't leave a sugary coating on my teeth.
Allyson M.
Love these! SInce I am now wearing invisalign braces and cant chew gum I rely on these to help freshen my breath! They have a great taste, not too hot! I don't think the freshness lasts long after the mint is gone though ): Which is something I am looking for!
Hailey S.
I cant stop eating them they are addicting and fun to use with projects. They melt in my mouth (not literaly) I absolutely love them

Looking for your answer?