Life Savers Wild Cherry Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Ashley W.

BY LIFE SAVERS

Wild Cherry Flavor Lovers Can Now Enjoy Their Favorite Flavor Sugar-free. Don't Be Fooled, They're Still Sweet As Ever.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Blue1).

• Do they get stuck on your teeth while chewing? 1 Answers
  • Does this cherry have a medicine like flavor like many cherry can...2 Answers
  • Does this cherry have a medicine like flavor like many cherry can...2 Answers
Life Savers Wild Cherry Sugar Free Hard Candy
  • "I'm kind of a sweet tooth, so I don't really care if it's low sugar or whatever." in 1 review
  • "They taste a bit like cough syrup, but that could just be because of the cherry flavor." in 1 review
  • "They taste so much better and sweeter." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't spend money on these." in 1 review
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
delicioso caramelo libre de azúcar, se puede tener todo a la vez, sabor y color, soy amante de este caramelo, y libre de azucar es lo mas conveniente para la dieta diaria, disminuir calorias y permitir a las personas que no pueden consumir azucar por motivos serios y reales de salud degustarlo. La alimentacion hoy en dia por estos grandes productos puede ser mas diversa y variada, ajustada a la realidad de las personas.
daijah p.
This a candy that i really enjoy. the candy last a while. the taste is great.Man, oh man, these are the best life savers! There is just one drawback, they're super hard to find. This is really the only place I can get them. I love cherry flavored candy, and these are the best of the best. Great flavor, best there is. They have such a strong and fantastic cherry flavor. If you buy lifesavers just for the cherry ones, like I do, then this is the perfect for you.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I love Life Savers and the fact they make a bag full of the cherry flavor is amazing! I think they are the best sugar free candy out there but this bag is a little bit difficult to find. They are affordable and will last you a while. I recommend these to anyone looking for a quick fix to their sweet tooth!
greidy p.
LifeSavers de cualquier tipo son siempre increíbles! La cereza, la manzana o cualquier clase de sabor de la baya es lo más a menudo dentro de mis favoritos superiores, pero ése soy apenas yo. El único problema que tendría aunque con cualquier tipo de caramelo sin azúcar es los edulcorantes. Incluso si no es el azúcar, se utilizan para hacerla dulce. Y los edulcorantes artificiales a menudo me dan dolor de estómago
Kelsey H.
Sunrise, FL
As a diabetic, I am always looking for sugar free snacks to try! These lifesavers were a really great addition to my collection! At an affordable price, they have great value and are really delicious! I would definitely buy again!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
These are my favorite lifesavers. ALL RED CHERRY! However, this product is pretty hard to find the all cherry bags. This is a great product. I would recommend! It is repurchase worthy!
Krystyne C.
Lifesavers wild cherry - sugar free hard candy. just love it! it's very flavorful and the taste is great, my kids cant even tell it's sugar free! the price is right for the value.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm kind of a sweet tooth, so I don't really care if it's low sugar or whatever. I usually grab the gummies though, since they are way more delicious. But after a while you get tired of eating them, and you don't want it anymore...
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
I love LifeSavers & Love the Cherry Flavor ones. I wish it was easier to find bags with just the Cherry Flavor in....This is a great find when you can get just the bag with all Cherry Flavor!!!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love LifeSavers, but sugar-free anything is just horrible. Sugar-free candy always taste different than the original. I would recommend buying the regular. They taste so much better and sweeter.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
Where can you buy these? I have yet to find them in my stores
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Does this cherry have a medicine like flavor like many cherry candies?
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Does this cherry have a medicine like flavor like many cherry candies?
Sandra A.
Do they get stuck on your teeth while chewing?