Life Savers Variety Candy uploaded by Madison S.

BY LIFE SAVERS #13 in Candy Variety Packs

When You Absolutely Can't Decide Between Flavors, You Might As Well Have Them All. Choose From An Assortment Of 13 Different Life Savers Flavors.

Made Of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Blue 1, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide), Dextrose. Made In Mexico. Distributed By The Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, Chicago, Il 60622

• Do they still make this variety? Life Savers Butter Rum H...3 Answers
  • Does each colour mean its a different flavor 2 Answers
  • Cada color tiebe un sabor diferente? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Valentina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of the sweets that reminds me of my childhood. as a child, she almost always ate them. I like them to be hard candy and its flavor has always been very pleasant. also because they have many colors always called my attention and still the ones like only not so often. they are very good!
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Loved these since my childhood! The best flavored hard candies ever! The flavors are good and I like them all! I keep these around my house, in my purse and take them to my desk too! Get mine at Walmart and they always reasonably priced, plus there's a lot in one bag!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love lifesavers! My favorite one is the cherry flavored one. I love all of the flavors though. They are so yummy and juicy. Way better than any other hard candy. I love the packaging it comes in. Great little candies!
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
No hay algo mas delicioso que este rico caramelo con surtidos sabores. Los comía desde niña y son mis favoritos. Es una delicia saborear cada uno de ellos. Son lo maximo.
This candy is not to sweet and perfect for people that have sensitive teeth when it comes to sweets. You can buy this candy almost anywhere. I find this way better than the hard lifesavers. I would definitely repurchase.
Delaney D.
These classic hard fruity candies are always a favorite! They are affordable, sweet, flavorful, and fun little treats! I love the multiple flavors that these candies come in and I would absolutely recommend these to others.
ahahahsjshzb b.
I may have a slight addiction with lifesavers. I started with an addiction to the mint o greens and have now morphed to eating both the hard and gummy varieties of fruit candies. They are awesome to kill a sweet tooth craving.
alexy f.
Life savers are soooo good when your craving something sweet but you don't want chocolate lifesavers are there for you. They have this amazing fruity taste its so good.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
These little candies are so good! Long lasting and they don't leave a bad aftertaste... they just leave you wanting more!! A definite staple in my candy cabinet!
Charlene M.
These are yummy! If you are a fan of hard candies then I definitely recommend you try these. I always keep a pack of these at home and find myself sneaking a couple throughout the day! Love these for sure!
Dee V.
Fresno, ['', '', '']
I would have to say my fav are definitely the green ones, yumm!!
Does each color have a different taste?
Kelsey B.
Madison S.
Does each colour mean its a different flavor
Moena N.
Edmond
What flavors does it have in the bag? Does it have mint too?