BY LIFE SAVERS

Combining The Delicious Flavor Of Two Fruits And Refreshing Mint Flavor.

Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I absolutely love these😍😍😍They are one of my favorite candies🍬 I am actually about to head out to buy some.
Shawnyae M.
Elizabethport, NJ
It is very tasty and it melts in your mouth and it stays there even when it already dissolved in your mouth
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Some of my favorite mints! Always have been. Have the perfect amount of mint flavor and not too strong
Katie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great mint to have on the go. The combo is a little weird, but isn't bad. I do prefer just mint though.
Whitney C.
How about a soft and I have a diabetic and my family and so these bring her sugar up immediately
Hope K.
Belton, TX
These are great for on the go and need to freshen your breath before a meeting. They are great!
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
Interesting mix. I liked them a lot. Nice flavor not too sweet and not too minty. Try them
Stephanie R.
LOVE THE TASTE OF ALL LIFE SAVERS THEY ARE LIFE LOL I EAT SOME ANY DAY IF ICAN BUY THEM
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this flavor of mints because they are fruity yet they are amazingly refreshing!!
Connie W.
These are interesting. I don't know if I'd repurchase but they were fun to try.