BY LIFE SAVERS

Combining The Delicious Flavor Of Two Fruits And Refreshing Mint Flavor.

Penny Q.
Lovington, NM
Any kind of lifesave really i enjoy he christmas story books wheni was young and still this day one of my favorite hard candies ever
Melody A.
Los Angeles, CA
Probably one of the best candies that I have ever tried. They are soooooo good! Honestly any kind of lifesavers are really good.
allyson g.
Dallas, TX
Who doesn't like life savers they are so good and taste good ! I like the original ones better but this are great too .
Jess P.
Kinston
I love lifesavers. They are good. They are resourceful and safe. Many flavors. Chewy and hard, great options. Yum.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
I usually prefer gummi candy but when I want a hard candy, lifesavers are my go too. Perfect size, great flavor!
Sophia Q.
Lifesavers strawberry apple mints is the perfect combination for a good summer mint! It is fruity and very nice.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Probably the best life saver I have ever tried. They are so good. It has a sweet taste that makes them amazing
hannah i.
I loveeeeee life savers wheither gummy or hard kind. they taste really good. life saver sreally do save my life
Jahmia M.
Chocowinity, NC
I don't eat those kind o eat guimmie ones I love the gummy cheery one never underestimated the power of gummies
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the bomb!!! Always buy the travel mints, one in the purse one on the car , peppermints my favorite