BY LIFE SAVERS #1 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Individually Wrapped Artificially Flavored Here s the refreshing Wint-O-Green Life Savers candy you ve always loved, in a value-packed bag. Enjoy the mouthwatering refreshment of Life Savers candies! Large sized pieces let you indulge in great cool mint flavor longer! For freshness, each piece comes in its own easy-to-open wrapper! Put them in your candy dish and share them with the whole family! Life Savers® The Candy With The Hole® see more...

Life Savers Mints
  • "the container fits perfectly in my cup holder and the flavor covers up curry after a nice lunch at my favorite indian restaurants!" in 20 reviews
  • "This is the best product to have for fresh breath on the plane, especially if you engage with small talk with a passenger." in 18 reviews
  • "They're great tasting and leave your breath fresh and since there individually wrapped its easy to put them in your purse, pack them in the kids lunches or take them anywhere you go." in 14 reviews
  • "I gave the 4 stars because when your mouth gets really dry and you eat one of these it Sparks in your mouth cool to see doesn't hurt you I love the taste bad breath" in 13 reviews
  • "they taste really good and your mouth feels fresh, I love to always have them, especially after a meal so my breath will have mint smelling ." in 12 reviews
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very fresh and noticeably improve your breath. Because they're individually packaged, they're also perfect to keep at an office or reception desk. I always buy a bag of these to keep and the house and in my purse. They have the perfect amount of mint in them to make your mouth feel fresh without the burn with an added sweetness.I like these more than the gummies! These freshen my breath for a LONG time and taste really good and do not leave a weird aftertaste.
Liz J.
These are my favorite mints! I have loved these for a long time, and are very very affordable! Most spearmint products have a very strong taste, but what I love about these is you get the mint taste you love but it is also sweet enough to enjoy it so much more! I carry these in my purse, keep them at home, even give them as gifts! love them!
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive always loved life savers! From the plain white mint ones to the gummies. They are always so delicious. My brother once showed me that if you are in a dark room and bite hard on the white ones it looks like little sparks come out. Idk how he did it but it was so cool to me so I loved buying the white ones just to try and show people lol.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
A perfect mint to freshen your breath or grab when you have a soar throat. These little candies are perfect for putting out at work or giving to your kids to make projects with. I always seem to care a handfiul in my purse to grab at any time. You can go wrong when buying these wonderful little treats.
Danielle S.
We get a larger version of this at Costco for 8 bucks. 1 bag lasts us about 3 to 4 months with 2 people eating them. We've been buying them for years now.the do they job and flavor isn't overpowering. But I'd like them a little thinner as I will break them as soon as I can then eat the halves.
Kendyl W.
Gadsden, AL
these are the best mints I've had.. they are my go tos. Which is saying a lot because I'm a huge lover of all things mint. A big plus is thst these are very affordable. they have a great wint-o-green taste and smell which isn't overpowering like traditional peppermint is for some people.
Emily G.
I love these wintogreen lifesavers because they are so minty. In love minty flavors. I put these in candy bowls at work and keep a stash for myself also :) they are great for helping with bad breathe but I have also found that they help settle your stomach if you have an upset stomach.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, TX
These Life Savers Mints are amazing!!! I have been eating them for YEARS! They have an extremely strong smell & taste that is unmistakable. I also eat them to help with my anxiety. Wintergreen is my favorite scent & also, taste. I highly recommend these for a nice treat & sweet breath.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
My best friend always used to have these in her purse in high school. Wintergreen (or spearmint) is my favorite mint flavor, so that a bonus, but these are the best mint ever. I get a little nostalgic whenever I see them at a restaurant and immediately grab one (or a handful).
Queena M.
My name is ______ ______ and I'm addicted to life savers mint o green. Lol! I literally by one to two bags day. I purchase according to the expiration date so the mint will be soft and delicious. I love the minty winter green flavor. I'm really trying to cut back... helpppp:)
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?