BY LIFE SAVERS

Jeramar R.
I love these candy!!! So yummy I would buy them again! They are hard to find so when I find them I buy them all!! I would buy these again! And would recommend to others! Great candy great taste!
Candace B.
My grandma used to get these for all the kids at Christmas time. This is my favorite flavor. I would always look forward to getting these in my stocking. They have the perfect, buttery flavor
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
These are seriously the only lifesavers I eat! They are sooo good. I like the mint ones as well but these are my favorite! The downside about this flavor is that they only come out during the holidays. So I stock up so that I can enjoy them even when it's not Christmas time.
Susan R.
Butter Rum Lifesavers - my very favorite hard candy in the whole world. I only wish they were easier to find - there are so many brands competing for shelf space now! I buy the 20-roll pack and try to go through them sloooowly because I can't always find them at the market anymore. The buttery, rummy flavor makes it feel like a happy party is going on even when the world is falling apart around me.
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite lifesaver is butter rum. The flavor is addicting but it is hard to find now. So far only one gas station carries it in my state and the other state I lived in I had to order online only so it got pricey. I recommend them to anyone.
Joanie S.
Bensalem, PA
LOVE THESE. I don't know why but I love this flavor. They are hard to come by and not a lot of people really know about them, but if you've ever had them they are just so good. I highly recommend trying them if you do come across them!!!
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
I bought these Lifesaver rolls one day and thought I died and went to heaven they were so good.They have a smooth flavor and taste so good ,no funny after taste. The are reasonably priced and I high;y recommend them. I buy these at when I fill up my car each week
Suze B.
Lakeland, FL
Butter rum is my favorite of all the Flavors; it is a lovely, cream type flavor that tastes great after a meal or any time of day. I don't know as there are any other hard candies which come close, and low in calories!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
These are an absolute downfall for me! I love the buttery, creamy flavor of these candies & have a hard time stopping at one piece! I don't tend to buy these too often for fear that I will eat the whole roll at once!
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Favorite lifesaver flavor! We used to get these in the lifesaver storybooks on Christmas. Now it seems like the only ones I find have just the original fruit flavored ones in it.