BY LIFE SAVERS #85 in Hard Candy

Travel size candy in 1.14 oz roll package. 14 candies per roll. Wild Cherry flavor. Ingredients: sugar, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, colors (red 40, blue 1). see more...

• Are they really lifesaver? Will they really save your life? 3 Answers
  • Wild cherry? I've never seen this flavor. Where can you purchase? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "So glad they came out with an all cherry flavored pack so I don't have to pick them out of the multiple flavor packs anymore lol 😊 " in 3 reviews
  • "I love lifesavers because of their long lasting rich taste and If you love cherry flavored candy this is definitely the way to go." in 2 reviews
  • "These are so good when u are craving something sweet u can just reach in your pocket and there u go definitely a life saver lol" in 1 review
  • "They last a long time and taste delicious!" in 1 review
  • "They are a sweet little treat when you need it, in a small packaging that you can pop in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
I love Lifesavers Wild cherry flavor! I use to get these as a kid all the time growing up. It's hard to find just the Wild cherry flavor in the stores around where I live. But I love to have this candy. I am always stocked up on it. Great price. Amazing candy.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
The wild cherry Life Savers will always be my favorite flavor candy. I have eaten them since I was little and over 20 years later, the flavor is the same and they still make me smile! They are affordable and I believe everyone will enjoy them! Yay!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
These life saves are the best! The flavor brings me back to my childhood. The cherry is also great to give kids as a "cough" drop when they are sick and need something to have.
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ
The old school lifesavers does the trick when you have a small sweet tooth. Purchased at a local store, I keep some in my purse all the time. Best flavor is the green one.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lifesavers cherry were always my favorite flavor. I was extremely happy to see that you could buy cherry ones by themselves. These are hands down my favorite hard candy.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Wild cherry is my absolute favorite the taste is so amazing and makes me feel like I'm eating juicy cherries !!! Love these keep a roll in my purse at almost all times
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Cherry or any other flavor... Lifesavers are one of the best candies you could ever taste!. That is why they have so many years in the market!. Just try them!
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Red is always the best color, so I love that u can buy a whole roll of it instead of having to eat all the other colors before having the best for last
Christina T.
Christina T.
Enfield, CT
Love these! Cherry flavored was always a favorite between my father and I. I wish he were around to see that they now make whole rolls of just cherry!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cherry is one of my favorite candy flavors. These life saver cherry candys are so delicious. They have the perfect cherry flavor for a hard candy.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are they really lifesaver? Will they really save your life?
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Wild cherry? I've never seen this flavor. Where can you purchase?