BY LIFE SAVERS

Assorted Jelly Beans In 0.35 Oz Bags. Great Candy For A Handout Or Giveaways At Events And Meetings. Plus, They Can Double As A Quick Snack!

Jelly Belly Assorted Flavors Jelly Beans, 0.35 Oz, 300-count:

Ideal For Handouts Or Giveaways At Events And Meetings
Quick Snack
Four Calories Per Bean
Fat-free
Gluten-free
Includes 300 Beans In Assorted Flavors
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Come In A Trial Size
 Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Peach Puree Concentrate, Blueberry Puree, Lemon Puree, Orange Puree, Strawberry Puree, Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Tangerine Juice Concentrate, Pear Juice Concentrate, Coconut, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Natural Ann Artificial Flavors, Color Added, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 & 6 Lake, Blue 1 & 2 Lake, Yellow 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt.

• Are they better than jolly rancher jelly beans?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • Are lifesaver jellybeans good or do they have an artifici...1 Answers
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
The best Jelly Beans besides Jelly Belly! These have a gummy lifesaver flavor and if you can find the pastel version you will just die! They have a mild shell that snaps and a soft core. If and when I find the pastel lifesaver I stock up, because they are usually only available around Easter. These have a juicy and fruity flavor and are great for stuffing into Easter eggs.
LEAR23582  YOLIMAR MEZA L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like many are Lifesavers Candy Jelly Beans Assorted Flavors have exquisite taste that will melt in your mouth slowly, who is not fond of all make lifeguard, who does not like to have to think fivefold ok no, I love and are so tasty and economics
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You know what, I've never had this product before. I've been dying to try it, but here in Michigan I've never seen these candies before. I'm pretty sure they are absolutely amazing just like regular life savors. So I'm hoping I can find these candies very soon!
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
They taste exacty like live savers and have good flavors too. I eat these not too too often but if i see them Ill definetely pick them up and they aren't too expensive for a big bag
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Life Savers Jelly Beans were okay. They aren't my favorite but I'll eat them. My son and fiancé love them. I think they leave a bad after taste. I just prefer other kinds of jelly beans.
Luisana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bellys are the best and most consistent in flavors and textures. I really enjoy the variety of them. The flavors are pretty much right on to what you would expect.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love all life savers products. They all are amazing . These are delicious really juicy flavor. Wish they had the jelly bean kind all year round!!!
April W.
Hartford, CT
I always take these to the movies and munch on them!! These are my little addicton... I love life savors candies and these are no exception
tyla C.
Lakeland, FL
Great combination of jelly beans and lifesavers. I love the flavor of these. Better than most candies out right now in my opinion!
Mindi K.
These are so good. I love life savers! The Jelly beans are perfect and they taste so good I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Kara E.
Saint Louis, MO
I've never had life savers jelly beans. How do they compare to the hard candies?
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
Are they better than jolly rancher jelly beans?
Rosa A.
Pine Bush, NY
Just wondering why sour candy's leave an after taste ?
dalia b.
Fresno, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Amy L.
Are lifesaver jellybeans good or do they have an artificial flavor to them?