BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
ilove these mints because they aren't hot like cinnamon like most mints.
its cool and minty :)
my favvvvv
Camile R.
As a child, when we were at church my mom would give me these to keep quiet! I love the refreshing taste!
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only flavor breathe mint I'll put in my mouth. I pop them 4 at a time! Once I pop, I just can't stop
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Winter green is my absolute favorite kind of life savers and they keep your breath smelling super yummy!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love Lifesaver Mints. While I was pregnant I went through them like no ones business. They are so yummy
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I love these mints. It's nice that they're individually wrapped and the peppermint flavor is my favorite
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
I always eat these way too quickly. I love the sweet, minty flavor. Apparently I have to use more words.
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
These are my favorite mints. I keep them on my desk at work and my co workers always stoping by for some
Estrella B.
WHO DOESN'T LIKE THESE?!?!? They're fantastic! Refreshing and delicious. Perfect for a quick pick me up!
Alexandra G.
The wintogreen ones are my addiction. I always have some on me. I buy bags at a time! They are addicting!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?