BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
I used to eat these everyday after school lunch. I'd also suck on them while taking tests. I love them so much
Monica h.
Tucson, AZ
They are really good mints.you can always leave them in your car nothing will happen to them they won't go bad.
Kimberly H.
Smithville, TN
I could eat a bag of these a day! The way it leaves your breath so fresh and your mouth feeling clean is Amani!
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
I was SO addicted to lifesavers growing up and nothing has changed. The fruity and minty are noth really good.
Morgan D.
I LOVE my life saver mints. They are perfect to put in your purse or backpack when you need a quick refresher!
Noel S.
Louisville, KY
My teachers give these out and I love them, You can use them to freshen breath, or be a quick stuffy nose cure.
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
My favorites are the orange ones, they're super minty and really good snack to have at all time... really fresh
Leeann P.
I've always liked lifesavers..this big pack is convenient to keep in your car. It takes a long time to run out!
Lindsey  S.
I grew up eating lifesavers mints! My mom, grandma, and I have these all over our homes! They are just so good!
Erin B.
My grandpa had me hooked on these when I was 5 and it has been my favorute. I go through a bag in about a week!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?