BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Kasha M.
Love these. Including if I am wanting something minty. They are easy to carry around and easy to open and eat.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
So handy to have these little guys after a meal and I need a quick breathe freshener lol so highly recommended!
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
This candy is my favorite! I'm addicted to these things. I don't enjoy any of the other mint flavors from them.
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always keep a jar of these at work on my desk. minty and don't turn your tongue colors, good to keep at work
Viviana P.
These are yummy! I don't only eat them for good breath, but also for satisfaction! They have a good mint taste!
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these mints. I get them all the time. Especially when I go to church. But anyways , they taste amazing.
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These are the best mints ever to leep in your purse! I love that they aren't too over powering in mint flavor.
Jennifer D.
These are so good and addicting. I can keep eating them all if I am not careful. I like the wint o green best.
Danielle D.
This are AMAZING! They are long lasting and taste wonderful! So refreshing! I feel winter fresh and wonderful.
Gayla S.
Anna, IL
This is one of my absolute favorites. I love the taste. I love how it leaves your breath smelling really good.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?