BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Melody H.
These Life Savers Mints are delicious and affordable! My whole family keeps them around their house at all times.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love these. I keep them in my desk drawer in order to have a fresh breath before meeting with clients.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Yummy! I love Life savers! great brand! I have them in my purse! and I would take some out when I was in school!
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
I keep a bag of these at work on hand to combat bad breathe and to help curb my sweet tooth when I want to snack!
Crystal A.
Newport News, VA
Love these. Not too expensive and easy to carry around. Love mint so I enjoy that I can purchase the kind I like.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I love lifesaver mints. My mother always carried these in her purse and I've carried on with loving these mints!
jennifer b.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy these. They leave your mouth feeling so refreshed and the mint is not to strong we I really liked.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I love these! I love every kind of Life Savers! And these mint ones are so good! I could eat a million of these!
Simone W.
I give them out as stocking stuffers sometimes i put a couple in my purse too. i love gum but not all the time.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I love Life Savers Mints! Wintogreen is a great flavor! They are great for after you eat to freshen your breath!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?